Study of the control mode of drugs for pharmaceutical correction of the patients’ opioid dependence on a base of forensic pharmacy
From the position of the forensic pharmacy control mode of drugs for pharmaceutical correction of patients’ opioid dependence for example of naltrexone was studied. The features of clinical and pharmacological, legal classification and nomenclature signs of drugs with naltrexone were defined. Inclusion of drugs with naltrexone in the scheme of pharmaceutical correction for patients with opioid dependence was recommended.
2. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine from August 17, 2007 No. 490 “On Approval of the Lists of Poisonous and Powerful Medicines” // http://zakon.rada.gov.ua.
3. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 19.07.2005. No. 360 “On Approval of Rules for Prescription and Requirements-Requests for Medicines and Medical Devices, Procedure for Dispensing Medicines and Medical Devices from Pharmacies and Their Subdivisions, Instructions on the Procedure for Storage, Accounting and Destruction of Prescription Forms and Requirements-Orders” // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2009. - Vol. 17. - Vyp. 2 (Appendix). - P. 212-222.
4. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 6, 2000 No. 770 “On approval of the list of drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors” // Medicines in neurology, psychiatry and narcology / Ed. VO Shapovalova, PVVoloshin, OV Stefanova et al. - X .: Fact, 2003. - P. 454-464.
5. Syvolap YP, Savchenko VA Pharmacotherapy in Narcology / Ed. NM Zharikova. - M .: Medicine, 2000. - 352 p.
6. Pharmaceutical Law in Narcology / Ed. VA Shapovalova, IK Sosina, VV Shapovalova. - X .: Fact, 2004. - 798 p.
7. Chumak V.T. State form of medicines of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - K .: MORION, 2009. - 1160 p.
8. Shapovalov VV (mol.). Evidence-based pharmacy: organizational and legal approaches to drug substitution pharmacotherapy in Ukraine / VV Shapovalov (Mol.) // Medicines of Ukraine plus. - 2010. - №1. - P. 13-15.
9. Shapovalov VV (mol.). Evidence-based pharmacy: methods of detoxification pharmacocorrection of drug-addicted patients / VV Shapovalov (Mol.) // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 2, application. - P. 63-64.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.