Research of motivation aspects of thematic improvement of specialists of pharmacy
The system of postgraduate education of pharmacy specialists (РS) is used to improve their education and professional training with the help of deepening, expanding and updating professional knowledge and skills, an important component of which is the thematic training. Therefore, a question to the PS arises about studying the motivational aspects and attitudes towards such training in order to ensure their professional needs at the current stage of development of the domestic pharmaceutical market, as well as clarifying the forms and methods of its implementation.
The aim of the work was the clarification of the views about the motivational aspects types and forms of thematic training in the system of postgraduate education, pointed out by РS, as well as possibilities for a wider usage of innovative approaches.
The object of the study was the experience of thematic cycles of passing for improvement by PS. To achieve this goal, modern scientific methods were used, in particular, selective observation, questioning, focus groups, expert assessments, direct study during 2018-2019 years among the PS occupying various positions (97 people who made up the group of respondents).
Studies have shown that among the PS there is a motivation to learn on cycles of thematic improvement, both of a general nature (9 components) and for personal needs (12 components). At the first place there is the desire of the РS to get new theoretical and practical knowledge; improve their qualification and skills as a manager, specialist, organizer; expand opportunities for self-analyses, achieve success in their practical activities, improve their financial stability. It has been established that the greatest preference among the types of thematic cycles for PS are full-time educational cycles, field training and part-time education. The opinion of PS about the usage of other innovative forms of thematic training is not clearly indicated. This is due to the lack of experience in using, for example, distance form and intermittent learning, as well as experience in using Internet technologies.
Conclusion – thematic improvement of РS is a significant component of postgraduate education to which they have motivational aspects and which is based on the ability to choose the organization, forms and methods of conducting it in order to satisfy their general and personal professional needs. The most attractive types of thematic improvement should be attributed to the passage of cycles in the form of full-time study, visiting training and part-time education. There are opportunities for wider introduction of innovative and promising forms of thematic cycles of the РS with the help of distance and intermittent learning.
2. Voroshilova O. S., Prihunova Yu. A. Suschnost' i osobennost' obucheniya v techenii vsei zhizni [Elektronnii resurs] // Sovremennie nauchnie issledovaniya i innovatsii. – 2016. – № 4.
3. Kotvіts'ka A. A., Kaidalova L. G., Volodimirova І. V. Suchasnі tendentsії u pіdgotovtsі fahіvtsіv farmatsevtichnogo sektora // Aktual'nі problemi rozvitku osvіti і nauki v umovah globalіzatsії: materіali II Vseukr. nauk. konf., m. Dnіpro, 28‒29 zhovtnya 2016 r. – Dnіpro: Royal Print, 2016. – Сh. I. – S. 213–214.
4. Pіmіnov O. F., Velikii D. L., Ogar' S. V., SHul'ga L. І., Lukієnko O. V. Suchasnі tehnologії ta іnnovatsіinі pіdhodi v osvіtnіi dіyal'nostі Іnstitutu pіdvischennya kvalіfіkatsії spetsіalіstіv farmatsії // Sotsіal'na farmatsіya v ohoronі zdorov'ya. – 2018. – № 4. – S. 19–27. https://doi.org./10.24959/sphhcj.18.136
5. Motivatsiya obucheniya i proizvoditel'nosti truda [Elektronnii resurs]. – Rezhim dostupa: www.allmotivators.ru
6. Petrunya Yu. Є., Lіtovchenko B. V., Pasіchnik T. O. ta іn. Priinyattya upravlіns'kih rіshen': navchal'nii posіbnik / Za red. Yu. Є. Petrunі.; 3-tє vid., pererob. і dop. – Dnіpropetrovs'k: Unіversitet mitnoї spravi ta fіnansіv, 2015. – 209 s.
7. Kostyuk V. O., Mіl'kіn І. V. Statistika: navch. posіbnik / Harkіv. nats. un-t mіs'k. gosp-va іm. O. M. Beketova. – Harkіv: HNUMG іm. O. M. Beketova, 2015. –166 s.
8. Machtakova O. G. Motivatsіya: vіd antichnostі do postmodernіzmu: monografіya. – Odesa: Atlant, 2013. – 210s.
9. Farmatsevtichna entsiklopedіya / Golova red. radi ta avtor peredmovi V. P. CHernih; 3-tє vid., pererob. і dop. – K.: «Morіon», 2016. – 1952 s.
10. Agafonova M. S., Skogoreva M. S., Domanina V. A., Stativkina V. A. Motivatsiya i stimulirovanie v sisteme povisheniya kvalifikatsii personala organizatsii // Nauchno-metodicheskii elektronnii zhurnal «Kontsept». – 2017. – T. 2. – S. 610–613.
11. Agafonova M. S., Bocharnikova Yu. A. Sovershenstvovanie motivatsii k trudu kak uslovie effektivnoi deyatel'nosti predpriyatiya // Nauchno-metodicheskii elektronnii zhurnal «Kontsept». – 2016. – T. 2. – S. 416–420.
12. Kuznetsova O. V. Distantsionnoe obuchenie: za i protiv // Mezhdunarodnii zhurnal prikladnih i fundamental'nih issledovanii. – 2015. – № 8-2. – S. 362–364.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.