Study for composition of lipophilic compounds in difluorochloromethane extracts of lime flowers
Composition of lipophilic compounds in difluorochloromethane extracts of lime flowers has been studied. In the extract from crude raw material 85 components of essential oil were found, in the extract from cake after pretreatment with freon-134 101 substances were determined. After subsequent extraction of lime flowers with freons-134 and 22 total yield of essential oil components increases 1,7 times. Also specific substance - octylacetylene was discovered for the first time in the essential oil.
2. Kotov AG Research on the development and introduction of monographs on medicinal plant raw materials to the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / A.G.Kotov // Pharmacom. - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 5-19.
3. Martyshyn SM Presenting of elemental and ether-based composition of leaves and inflorescences of linden heart disease / SMMarchishin, M.I.Drapak // Pharmac. journ - 2009. - N 1. - P. 123-126.
4. Problems of the introduction of monographs on medicinal plant material into the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / AI Grizodub, G.V.Georgievsky, T.M. Tikhonenko and others // Farmakom. - 2004. - No. 4. - P. 3-17.
5. Terpenoid composition of essential oil Eucalyptus viminalis / OMKoshovoi, AMKomisarenko, AMKovalyova [and others]. // Sb. works of KMAPO. - 2008. - p. 736-742.
6. Bernasconi R. A contribution to the knowledge of essential oils of linden blossoms and to the chemotaxonomy of the genus Tilia / R. Bernasconi, J. Gebistorf // Pharm. Acta Helv - 1968. - Vol. 43, N 10. - P. 677-688.
7. Essential Oil from Galium verum Flowers / T.V.Il'ina, A.M.Kovaleva, O.V.Goryachaya et al. // Chemistry of Natural Compounds. - 2009. - Vol. 45, N 4. - P. 587-588.
8. European Pharmacopeia. - 4th ed. - Strasbourg, 2002. - 2416 p.
9. Low temperature extraction of essential oil-bearing plants by liquificate gases. 2. Flowers of linden (Tilia tomentosa Moench.) [Electronic resource] / T.Atanasova, N.Nenov, T.Girova et al. - Access mode: // www.e-xtracts.com/ ExtractumScientific6.pdf
10. Separation and Identification of Oxygenated Terpenoids by Thin-Layer Chromatography / A.Romankiewicz, A.Busch, S.Laschat et al. // Analytical Letters. - 2007 - Vol. 40. - pp. 1487-1495.
11. The composition of essential oils from Tilia L. species growing in Turkey / G.Toker, K.H.C.Baser, M.Kurkguoglu et al. // J. Essent. Oil res - 1999. - N 11. - P. 369-374.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.