International research of the implementation of health technology assessment experience
The results of a scientific generalization of the international experience in the implementation of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) have been shown in article. It was identified six historical periods of the formation of HTA systems in foreign countries. The order of HTA in Europe contains four phases - preparatory, technological, productive and post assessed. The content of the stages of HTA has been formulated. Common approaches to the implementation of HTA in Europe have been analyzed and levels of their implementation, funding sources, the main activities of these systems have been identified.
2. Investing in health: a key condition for successful economic development in Eastern Europe / M.Suhrcke, M.McKee, L.Rocco // European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. - 2008. - 55 p. Access Mode: http://www.euro.who.int/pubrequest. - Name the screen.
3. Evaluation of medical technologies and the formation of health care policies in European countries Current state, problems and prospects / M.Velasco, G.Finn, B.Kristensen, C.Palmh, N. Busse // European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. - 2010. - 45 p. - Access Mode: http://www.euro.who.int/pubrequest. - Name the screen.
4. Health systems for health and well-being. Tallinn Charter VOOZ. from 06.26.2008: Access mode: http: //www.euro.who.int. - Name screen.
5. How to achieve greater practical value of health technology assessments? / C.Sorenson, M.Drummond, R. Bush, F. Christensen // European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. - 2008. - 33 p. -
Access mode: http://www.euro.who.int/pubrequest?language=Russian. - Name the screen.
6. Hutton J. et al. // International Journal of Technology Assessment in HealthCare. - 2006. - Vol. 22. - P. 10-18.
7. Martelli F. // International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care. - 2007. - Vol. 23. - P. 414-424.
8. Sorenson C. // The European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. - 2009. - Vol. 11. (№ 1). - 12 p.
9. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Statistics Portal - Access Mode: http: // www. oecd. Org / home / 0,2987, en _ 264 9 _ 201185_1_1_1_1_1,00. Html. .- Name the screen.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.