Influence of the genetic and environmental components on the addictive dependence development of the drug addicted patients with deviant behavior (forensic and pharmaceutical aspects)
The balance of genetic and environmental components in the development of addictive dependencies in groups with different levels of the drug addicted patients with the deviant behavior progression on example of opium addiction was determined. It was found, that experience influences the level of narcotization of drug addicted patients depending on the analysis of nine age groups with varying experience of narcotization. The group with high progression classified investigated of the drug addicted patients with narcotization experience less than 4 years, and the group with low progression - drug addicted patients with narcotization experienced more than 4 years. Genetic and environmental components affecting the development of addictive dependencies of the drug addicted patients with deviant behavior was proved.
2. Anokhina I.P. Biological mechanisms of dependence on psychoactive substances: Lectures on narcology, Ed. N.N. Ivantsa - M .: Nolige, 2000. - P. 16-41.
3. Anokhina I.P. // Psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy. - 2001. - No. 3. - P. 76-79.
4. Atramentova L.A. // Cytology and Genetics. - 1991. - Vol. 25, No. 6. - C. 26-29.
5. Wald I. // Problems of medical genetics. - Moscow: Medicine, 1970. - P. 130-153.
6. Lines IV // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 1999. - T. 7, vp. 4. - pp. 41-45.
7. Forensic pharmacy, evidence-based pharmacy and pharmaceutical legislation as part of pharmaceutical law in the program of implementation of state policy in the field of combating crime and violations of the rules of psychoactive substances for 2011-2017: materials VII International. sci. pract. conf. (November 19-20, 2010, Kharkiv) / Ed. V.V.Shapovalova, V.V.Shapovalova (ml.), V.O.Shapovalova. - Kh., 2010. - 190 p.
8. Shapovalov V.V. (ml.), Sosin I.K. // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 4. - P. 106-109.
9. Falconer D.S. // Ann. Klum Genet - 1965. - Vol. 29. - P. 51-71.
10. Mendell N.R., Elston R.C. // Biometrics. - 1974. - Vol. 30. - P. 41-57.
11. Pervomajsky E. B., Linsky I.V. // Materials of the 41st ICAA International Institute for Prevention and Treatment of Dependencies "New Developments - New Opportunities." - Cairo, 1997. - P. 1-150.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.