The capability of L'viv pharmaceutical institutions to produce extemporaneous compounding in cases of emergency recovery
The structure of the pharmaceutical service system has been studied and the connection of its elements with the other elements of the system has been identified. The ways of providing hospitals and medical centers with medications have been found. The number of pharmacies authorized to extemporaneous compounding and to aseptic production on the territory of L'viv oblas't' has been defined. The material and technical facilities of the hospital and interhospital pharmaceutical institutions and the pharmacies authorized to aseptic production in L'viv have been studied. The level of providing pharmaceutical institutions with technical equipment and substances for extemporaneous compounding in cases of emergency recovery has been researched. The staffing level of pharmaceutical institutions of L'viv and their ability to work under the conditions of emergency recovery have been examined.
2. Vasina Yu.V. Pharmaceutical law: studying and generalization of an extemporal recipe tour in Ukraine as a measure of counteracting the inappropriate use of medicines // Pharmacy of Ukraine. Looking to the future: Materials of the VII National Congress of Pharmacists of Ukraine. (September 15-17, 2010, Kharkiv). - Kharkiv, 2010. - T. 2. - P. 468.
3. Requirements for the manufacture of non-sterile medicines in pharmacies. Method. Recommendations / Ed. OI Tikhonov and TG Yarnyh. - K .: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2005. - 98 p.
4. Requirements for the production of sterile and aseptic drugs in pharmacies. Methodical recommendations / Ed. OI Tikhonov and TG Yarnyh. -K .: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2005. - 76 p.
5. Datsko A.Y. Researches on perfection of process of management of pharmaceutical provision by antibiotics: Autoref.dis. ... Candidate farm sciences - Lviv, 1981. - 21 p.
6. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". - The first view. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - 556 pp.
7. Drujbliak N. The results of activity of pharmacy establishments of Lviv region in 2005 ". Access mode: http://moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/zvit_bud2005.html
8. Yevstratiev Ye.E., Pituzylnik M.O. Personnel of pharmacy establishments of Lviv oblast // Materials of the VIII International Medical Congress of Students and Young Scientists - Ter-napil: Ukrmedkniga, 2004. - P. 28-56.
9. Zhuravel VI, Deikun MP, Demida E.P. Problems and prospective directions of organization of activity of the system of medical care to the population // Bulletin of social hygiene and organizations of public health of Ukraine. - 2000. - No. 1. - P. 58-63.
10. Briefly O.Sh. On the issue of reforming the health care system // Farmats. journ - 2000. - No. 2. - P. 3-9.
11. Kochin IV, Akulova O.M., Gayvola O.O., Troshin D.O. Objective assessment of the activities of physicians as a component of the management of the civil service of disaster medicine in providing emergency hospital surgical care in emergency situations // Zaporozhye Medical Journal, 2011. - Vol. 13. - No. 1. - P. 126-130.
12. Levshankov AI, Kosachev I. D., Nefedov VN and other urgent tasks of anesthesiology and resuscitation assistance in case of disasters // Military Medicine. journ - 1991. - No. 7. - P. 47-52.
13. Mazur AF Features of the organization of supplying medical equipment in extreme situations // Military Medical Journal. - 1989. - No. 9. - P. 15-17.
14. Machulin E.G. Organization of rendering of medical aid to the victims with injuries in an emergency: The course of lectures / Мачулин Е.Г. - Minsk: Harvest, 2000. - 256 p.
15. N.N.Vinnichuk, V.V.Davydov, A.V.Dergunov and others. Fundamentals of the organization of medical provision of the population in emergency situations (extreme medicine, the basis of medicine for disasters): Textbook / Ed. N.N.Vinnichuk, V.V.Davydova. - SPb .: SPHFA, 2003. - 189 p.
16. Program of training students of medical schools of the III-IV level of accreditation for military medical training / Order of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 61/53/68 of February 2, 2003 - K., 2006. - 352 p.
17. Reshetnikov MM Baranov Yu.A. Mukhin AP Psychophysiological aspects of the state, behavior and activity of people in the foci of natural disasters and disasters // Military Medicine. journ - 1991. - No. 9. - P. 11-16.
18. Strambi E. Organization of medical assistance for possible radiation accidents in Itali // 3 rd international sympos. o f the soc. for radiological protection. -Inverness - Scotland - 1982 - June 6-11. - P. 124.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.