A comparative study of the quantitative content of ellagic and gallic acids in raw material of some species of the genus Geranium L. by HPLS.
HPLC has been identified and established the quantitative content of ellagic and gallic acid in the grass and rhizomes of 4 species of the genus Geranium L.: G. robertianum L., G. sanguineum L., G. sibiricum L. and G. macrorrhizum L., depending on the phase of ontogeny - the beginning of the vegetation and mass blooming.
2. Fisherman L.M. Comparative study of quantitative content of polyphenols in various species of Geranium L. by means of permanganametometric titration and spectrophotometric method / LM Rybak, O.Yu.Konovalova, O.P.Koladyich // Pharmaceutical Journal. - 2010. - No. 6. - P. 44-47.
3. Ovorost O.P. Ellagic acid, prevalence in the plant world and aspects of biological activity / O.P. Khvorost, A. G. Serbin, L. Y. Yakovlev and others // Provizor. - 1998. - № 9. -С. 40-41.
4. Chemistry and biology of ellagitannins: an underrated class of bioactive plant polyphenols / [edit. S.Quideau]. Singapore: World Scientific, 2009 - 374 p.
5. Hagiwara Y. Ellagic acid, a natural polyphenolic compound, induces apoptosis and potentiates retinoic acid-induced differentiation of human leukemia HL-60 cells / Y.Hagiwara, T.Kasukabe, Y.Kaneko, N.Niitsu, J. Okabe- Kado // Int. J. Hematol. - 2010. - No. 92 (1). - R. 136-143.
6. Pat. 5266319 Uniyed States of America, A61K 35/78, A61K 31/70. Tannin derivatives and their use for the treatment of hypertension / Juei-Tang Cheng, Feng-Lin Hsu., Assignee, Na-tional Science Council, Taipei. - № 853059; filed 18 March 1992; date of patent 30.11.93.
7. Plant polyphenols: Chemistry and biology / [edit. R. W.Hemingway, G.G.Gross, T. Yoshida]. New York: Plenum Press, 1999. - 926 p.
8. Plant polyphenols: Synthesis, properties, significance / [edit. R.WHemingway, P.E.Laks]. - New York: Plenum Press, 1992. – 1063 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.