Study of bioactive substances of overground part of mulberry white (Morus alba L.) and mulberry black (Morus nigra L.)
In the process of study over-ground part of mulberry white and black it was identified 62 bioactive substances, and also the set optimal terms of purveyance of their raw material.
2. Georgievsky VP, Rybachenko A.I., Kozakov A.L. Physico-chemical and analytical characteristics of flavonoid compounds. - Rostov: Publishing House of the Rostov University, 1988. - 131 p.
3. Gergel O.V. Investigation of fatty acid composition of leaves of mulberry white // Mat. sci. pract. conf. young scientists X .: 2009. - P. 28-29.
4. State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR: Issue. 2. General methods of analysis. Medicinal herbal raw material / Ministry of Health of the USSR. - 11th ed., Additional. - Moscow: Medicine, 1990. - 400 p.
5. Zhukova O. L., Abramova AA, Dargaeva T.D. and other // Vestn. Moscow Un-that. Sir 2. Chemistry. - 2006. - Vol. 47, No. 5. - P. 342-345.
6. Tsurkan OO, Kovalchuk T.V., Gergel O.V. Study of the amino acid composition of leaves and bark of mulberry white (Morus alba L.) and mulberry black (Morus nigra L.) II Phytotherapy. A magazine 2010. - No. 3. - P. 56-58.
7. Tsurkan OO, Kovalchuk T.V., Gergel O.V. Investigation of the content of coffee acid in raw mulberry white and black // Abstracts of additional. jubilee sci. pract. conf. from intern participant - X .: View of NFaU. - 2009 - 305 p.
8. Tsurkan OO, Kovalchuk T.V., Gergel O.V. Development of methods for analysis of mulberry flavonoids // Proceedings. conf. young scientist assignment 85th anniversary of KhMAPO. - X .: 2008. - 116 p.
9. Tsurkan OO, Kovalchuk T.V., Gergel O.V. Pharmacognostic study of some plants of the Moraceae family // Mater. ХХVII sciences-practice. conf. from intern participation X .: View of NFaU. - 2010. - p. 143.
10. Tsurkan OO, Kovalchuk T.V., Gergel O.V. Phytochemical study of carbohydrate components of mulberry white and black // Phytotherapy. A magazine - 2010. - No. 4. - P. 69-73.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.