Investigation of ratio of komponents medical films on its swelling possibility
Polymer compositions based on gelatin, lactic acid, polyvinyl alcohol in presence of zinc and magnesium oxides were produced in different ratios by heating in the microwave. The influence of different ratio components on the value of the degree of swelling as the characteristic of polymer film as the active substance of drug to absorb so and release it was investigated. Increase in the composition of gelatin leads to an increase in its degree of swelling of investigate composition, and increasing value of lactic acid leads to its reduction, was shown.
2. Berdonosov S. S. Microwave Chemistry / Soros Educational Journal. - 2001. - Т.7, №1. - P. 32-64.
3. Davtyan L. Polymer materials and medical films // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2000.- No. 7-8.- P. 52-55.
4. Davtyan L.L., Davtyan A.L. Technological line of production of medical films // Farmats. journ - 2003. - No. 3. S. 88-92.
5. Korytnyuk RS, Davtyan L. L., Korytnyuk O. Ya., Dzyuban N.F., Biryukova SV, Lukyanchuk L.I. Films as a medical form // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2000. - No. 7-8. - S. 5-7.
6. Romanovskaya 1.1., Pukhlik S.M. Polymer films for intranasal diagnostics of aspirin intolerance // Achievements of biology and medicine. - 2006. - No. 2. - P. 16-20.
7. Suvorova AI, Tyukova IS, Trufanova E.I. Biodegradable polymeric materials based on starch // Successes in chemistry. - 2000. - No. 69. - P. 494-503.
8. Garlotta D. A literature review of poly (lactic acid) // Journal of polymers and the envioroment. - 2002. 9. P. 63-84.
9. Hongyan He, Xia Cao, L. James Lee. Design of a novel hydrogel-based intelligent system for controlled drug release // Journal of Controlled release. - 2004. - No. 95. - P. 391-492.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.