Research gepatoprtective activity of derivatives 1,2,4-triazole
This article presented data ofscreening researches hepatoprotective activity of derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole in an experimental hepatitis. Established that this compound 2.4 (1- (2-brombenzoil)-4-(furan-2-yl-methylamino)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-1 chloride) lowered the ϒ-glutamattransferase and alkalinephosphatase activity is better as other compounds and significantly reduced aspartate aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase.
2. Morozov S.Yu. Hepatoprotectors in the practice of a doctor-clinician // Russian Medical Journal, 2009. Volume 11, No. 1. S. 25.
3. Nikitin I.G. Hepatoprotectors: myths and real possibilities // Pharmamatka, 2007. - No. 13 (147) - P. 14-18.
4. Pavlov Ch.S. Modern features of elastometry, fibro-and acti-test in the diagnosis of liver fibrosis. / Ch.S.Pavlov, D.V. Glushenkov, V.T.Ivashkin // Ross. Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Coloproctology, 2008. - No. 4. - P. 43-52.
5. Polunina T.E. Hepatology for a practitioner / T.E.Polunina, I.V.Maev, E.V.Polunina // edited by Maeva IV - M .: Author's Academy, 2009. - 350 p.
6. Ryzhkina A. Pathogenetic substantiation of application of effective hepatoprotective agents in experimental toxic hepatopathy / AVRyzhkina, I.G.Sitnikov and others // Yaroslavl State Medical Academy, 2004. - 2 p.
7. Tkach SM Efficiency and safety of hepatoprotectors from the point of view of pre-emergent medicine // Health of Ukraine, 2009. - No. 6 - P. 7-10.
8. Donnelly KL, Smith CI, Schwarzenberg SJ et al. Sources of fatty acids stored in the liver and secreted via lipoproteins in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. J. J Clin Invest 2005; 115 (5): 1343-51.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.