Evidence-based and forensic pharmacy: factors, risks and consequences psychoactive substances
In article bring the results of research on factors, risks and consequences of non-medical use of psychoactive substances with the position of the forensic pharmacy and evidence- based pharmacy. Studied criteria for psychoactive substance abuse and dependence psychoactive substance abuse.
2. Conception of realization of the state policy in the area of combating the spread of drug addiction, combating the illegal circulation of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors for 2011-2015 // Official bulletin of Ukraine. - September 24, 2010 - No. 70. - Art. 2533
3. Music AA, Gorok O.P. // Counteraction to drug crimes: domestic and international experience of law enforcement and judicial cooperation: MAT. Ukrainian-German sciences-practice. Conf., Donetsk, May 26 - 27, 2011 - D., 2011. - pp. 14-15.
4. Shapovalov V.V. (ml.), Vasina Yu.V., Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O. The procedure of activity on the circulation of narcotic drugs in health care institutions of Ukraine for substitution maintenance therapy: a method. river (series: Pharmaceutical Law) - Kharkiv, 2011. - 82 p.
5. Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalov V.V. (ml). Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 770 of 06.05.2000 "On Approval of the List of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors" // Pharmaceutical Law. Tutorial for classroom work on pharmaceutical legislation specializing in Pharmacy. - Kh., 2008. - P. 98-107.
6. VV Shapovalov, V.V.Shapovalov (ml.), VA Shapovalova. Pharmaceutical and medical law: schol. way. (series: Pharmaceutical Law) / - [1 st ed.]. - X .: Publishing house "Scorpio", 2011. - 208 p.
7. Shapovalov V.V. Status of Forensic and Pharmaceutical Support for Investigation of Criminal Assets Involved in the Illicit Trafficking in Psychoactive Substances // The Law of Ukraine. - 2010. - No. 8. - P. 153 - 161.
8. Malek K., Phleps R. Drogenstrafrecht in Deutschland. - Freiburg, 2009. - 62 S. - S. 10.
9. Drugs in focus. A series of policy briefings published by the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA). Lisbon, 2007 - 177
10. Statistical bulletin 2010 EMCDDA [Online resource] - http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/ stats10.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.