Research of pharmaceutical market dynamics of interferons-a in Ukraine, which are recommended for etiotropic therapy of patients with viral hepatitis
Research of dynamics of demand is conducted, wholesale prices, liquidity and adequacy of solvency of interferons-α in Ukraine for period with 01.07.2004 for 01.06.2010. Investigated drugs are used for patients therapy with viral hepatitis B and C. Expedience of the use of the monthly monitoring method of the drugs market is shown, and also the expedience of state help patients with viral hepatitis in Ukraine is confirm by the methods of marketing analysis.
2. Report "Hepatitis C in Ukraine: Unrecognized Epidemic: Legal, Medical and Social Analysis". - Report access mode: http://hepatit.org.ua/wp-content/ uploads / 2010/02 / HCV_UA_report-2009.pdf - Title from the screen.
3. Compendium - Drugs / Ed. VNKovalenko, APViktorova. - K .: MORION, 2003 - 2009.
4. Mnushko Z.N., Timanuk IV The problem of availability of medicines // Provizor. - 2006. - No. 11. - P. 7-9.
5. Nemchenko A. S., Galiy L.V. Monitoring of the price system for basic medicines: method. rivers - X .: Nfau, 2003. - 24. p.
6. Panfilova G.L., Nemchenko AS, Nemchenko O.A. Organization of pharmaceutical assistance to the population in the conditions of medical insurance - [monograph] - Kh., 2009. - 228 p.
7. Rational diagnostics and pharmacotherapy of diseases of the digestive system, ed. prof. O.Ya.Babaka, N.V.Harchenko // "Doctor's Guide Gastroenterologist". - 2nd ed. - K .: Doctor-Media, 2007. - P. 91-95.
8. Telegin D.E. Achievements and prospects of modern hepatology - Access mode http://www.telegin.org.ua/page_89.htm - Title from the screen.
9. Gromovik B., Gasyuk G., Moroz L. and others. // Pharmaceutical Marketing. - Lviv, 2000. - 314 pp.
10. Mark G Ghany, Doris B. Strader, David L. Thomas, Leonard B. Seeff Diagnosis and Treatment of Hepatitis C. Practical Guide to AASLD. - 200S - Mode of access - http://hvstop.org/page.php?sub=12&id=31 - Title from the screen.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.