Amino acid composition of Potentilla anserina grasses
The amino acid composition of potentilla anserina grass was studied. As the result of our study 17 bound and 11 free amino acids were identified, their quantitative values were determined. It was found that among the bound amino acids dominant are lysine, aspartic and glutamic acids, alanine, leucine and tyrosine, among free - aspartic and glutamic acids and alanine.
2. Бегунова Н.В., Алмакаєва Л.Г. Development of the composition and technology of the infusion formulation of cardiotonic action on the basis of aspartic acid salts / N.V.Begunova, L.G.Almakaeva // Pharmacom. - 2004 - No. 3. - P. 56-61.
3. Bronovitskaya Z.G. Amino acids, their derivatives and regulation of metabolism / Z.G. Bronovitskaya - Rostov, 1983. - 112 p.
4. Gonsky Ya.I. Human Biochemistry: Textbook / Ya.I. Gonsky, T.P. Maximchuk - Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 2001. - 736 p.
5. Gubsky Yu.I. Biological chemistry / Yu.I.Gubsky. - Kyiv-Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 2000. - 505 p.
6. Koshny O.N. Amino acid and mineral composition of extracts from eucalyptus leaves / O.N. Koshovoy, AM Komisarenko, // Farmakom. - 2004. - No. 4. - P. 57-61.
7. Maliy V.V. Amino acid composition of raw materials of common plants of families Caprifoliaceae and Aceraceae / V.V.Maliy / / Pharmaceutical journal. - 2010. - No. 3. - P. 20-22.
8. Mamedova S.O. Amino acid and mineral composition of Fragaria vesca L. / S.O. Mamedova, IO Zhuravel, OI Pavlyiy // Medical Chemistry. - 2008. - No. 4. - P. 73-76.
9. Martyshyn SM Investigation of the polysaccharide complex in the grass of the goose beetle (Potentilla anserina L.) / S.М. Markishin, OB Ambrose // Medical Chemistry. - 2010. - No. 1. - P. 123-125.
10. Parfenov AA Amino acids of the grass of the pyatilopastnogo vystirnikoy / AA Parfenov, N.S. Fursa // Pharmacy. - 2007. - No. 7. - P. 6-7.
11. Tovstukha E.S. Phytotherapy / Ye.S. Fat. - K .: Health, 1990. - 304 pp.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.