Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry research of cherry elaeagnus (Elaeagnus multiflora l.) fruits and leaves volatiles compounds
In article are brought results of the research of cherry elaeagnus (Elaeagnus multiflora L.) fruits and leaves volatiles compounds by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. In the leaves of cherry elaeagnus identified 40 substances and in fruits – 32 substances. In the volatile compounds of cherry elaeagnus fruits and leaves dominated fatty acids, hydrocarbons and squalene. The total content of fatty acids in cherry elaeagnus fruits is 424.7 mg / kg, of which 76% falls on palmitic acid. In a cherry elaeagnus leaves dominates linolenic acid (55% of fatty acids), which in cherry elaeagnus fruit not detected. Squalene content of 92.8 mg / kg and 36.9 mg / kg in cherry elaeagnus fruit and leaves, respectively.
2. Konovalova O.Yu., Stazhilya Ye.M., Lebed AP Investigation of the amino acid composition of leaves of plants of the family Maslinc (Elaeagnaceae Juss.) // Phytotherapy. A magazine - 2010. - No. 2. - P. 60-64.
3. Luspa V.I. Maslin family in medicine and in other areas of human activity // Phytotherapy. A magazine - 2004 - No. 3. - P. 49-63.
4. Oleshko V.V. The use of dendroflora species in Volyn in horticulture // Science. Visnyk Uzhhorod. un-th (Sir Biol.) - 2008. - Vip. - 22. - pp. 21-26.
5. Stakil Ye.M., Konovalova O.Yu. Study on the accumulation of flavonoids in a rubber sheet Elaeagnus multiflora Thunb. // Mat. IV National congress. Man and medicine. - K., 2011. - P. 114-115.
6. Chernogorod L. B., Vinogradov B. A. Essential oils of some species of the genus Achillea L., containing fragenol // Vegetative resources. - St. Petersburg. - 2006. - T.42. - Extract 2. - P. 61-68.
7. Newmark H.I. Squalene, olive oil and cancer risk: a review and hypothesis. // Cancer Epidemic. Biomark Prevent - 1997 - N6. - P. 1101-1103.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.