Research of quantitative content of the iodine compounds of medical plants, possessing thyreoid action
In the article the results of comparative determination of connections of iodine are resulted in the different types of medicinal raw materials – representatives exterminating, reservoirs and above-ground plants. Used methods of voltammetry and titrimetric method which are an express enough at implementation, enable to get reliable and reproduced results and possess a high sensitiveness. Most maintenance of general iodine is set in the probed kelp – Fucus and Laminaria. The experimental findings are determined by further work assignments on a division and determination of high-quality composition and quantitative maintenance of the separate inorganic and organic iodinated connections in the probed raw matetials.
2. Vladimir I. I. Titrimetric determination of iodine in representatives of brown algae // Pharmacy of Ukraine. A look into the future: materials VII National. the Congress of Pharmacists of Ukraine (Kharkiv, September 15-17, 2010). In 2 tons / M health care of Ukraine, National. Pharmacist Un-t: ed. count V.P. Chernyh (chairman) and others; layout: N.A. Tretyakov and others. - Kh .: NFaU, 2010. - T. 1. - P. 230.
3. Vladimirova I. M., Georgiyants V. A. Substantiation of the use of Feijoa in diseases of the thyroid gland / / Youth - Medicine of the Future: International. sciences conf. students and young scientists dedicated to the 200th anniversary of MI Pirogov (April 22-23, 2010): abstracts of additional. - Odessa: Odessa. state honey. Univ., 2010. - P. 91.
4. Vladimirova I. M., Kisil O.P. Determination of the quantitative content of iodine in raw materials and substances of laminaria by inversion voltammetry method / Bulletin of pharmacy. - 2010. - No. 3 (63). - P. 38-41.
5. Vladimirova I. M., Filippovich L.I. Voltamperometric determination of iodine content in the above-ground part of the non-essential of ordinary // Medical Chemistry. - 2010. - No. 2 (43), T. 12. - P. 73-76.
6. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State-owned enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacological Center". 1st kind. - Supplement 3. - Kharkiv: State Enterprise "Scientific-Expert Pharmacological Center", 2009 - 280 p.
7. Methodical instructions of the MUK 4.1.1481-03. Determination of the mass concentration of iodine in food products, food raw materials, food and biologically active additives by voltamperometric method - Moscow: Ministry of Health of Russia, 2003. - 41c.
8. Edmonds J. S., Morita M. The determination of iodine species in environmental and biological samples // Pure & Appl. Chem - 1998. - Vol. 70. - P. 1567-1584.
9. Radovic B, Schmutzler C, Kohrle J. Xanthohumol, stimulating iodine uptake in rat, of the thyroid-derived FRTL-5 cells // Mol. Nutr Food res - Sep. 2005 49 (9). - P. 832-836.
10. Vladymyrova I.N., Georgiyants V.A. Using the plants containing iodine in the treatment of hypothyroidism // Abstract Book, The 14th International Congress of Phytopharm 2010 (Bonn, Gernany, 1-3 July 2010). - P. 114.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.