Investigation of the adhesive compositions including polyvinylpyrrolidone for transdermal drug delivery system’s creation
The aim of the article was investigation of the adhesive polymer composition which including polyvinylpyrrolidone. According to our results, all of them have optimal adhesive force, stretchability and pH. Compositions could be used as a basis of new medicine in transdermal drug delivery system form.
2. Town Hall SV Structure and optimization of the technology of polymer composition of the transdermal therapeutic system / SVRatushny, I.A. Egorov, T.O.Shiteyev, AAAslanyants / Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2009. - No. 2 (58). - P. 60-63.
3. Tochmachi VN Transdermal Therapeutic Systems Based on the Polymer Hydrophilic Matrix: Dissertation ... Pharmac. n .: 15.00.01. - M., 2008. - 255 p.
4. Anna M. Wokovich. Transdermal drug delivery system (TDDS) adhesion as a critical safety, efficacy and quality attribute / Anna M. Wokovich, Suneela Prodduturi, William H. Doub, Ajaz S. Hussain, Lucinda F. Buhse / European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. - 2006 - 64. - P. 1-8.
5. Anubhav Arora. Multicomponent chemical enhancer formulations for transdermal drug delivery: Anubhav Arora, Edward Kisak, Pankaj Karand, John Newsam, Samir Mitragotri / Journal of Controlled Release. - 2010 - 144. - P. 175-180.
6. Eva Gutschke. Adhesion testing of transdermal matrix patches with a probe tack test - in vitro and in vivo evaluation / Eva Gutschke, Stefan Bracht, Stefan Nagel, Werner Weitschies / European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. - 2010 - 75. - R. 399-404.
7. Piyush Jain. Inhibition of crystallization in drug-in-adhesive-type transdermal patches / Piyush Jain, Ajay K. Banga / International Journal of Pharmaceutics. - 2010. - 394. - P. 68-74.
8. Qiuxi Fan. Iontophoretic transdermal drug delivery system using a conducting polymeric membrane / Qiuxi Fan, Kamalesh K. Sirkar, Bozena Michniak / Journal of Membrane Science. - 2008 - 321. - P. 240-249.
9. Xiaoping Zhan. A new poly (2-hydroxy-3-phenoxypropylacrylate, 4-hydroxybutyl acrylate, diethyl maleate) membrane controlled clonidine linear release in the transdermal drug delivery system / Xiaoping Zhan, Sijing Chen, Guochun Tang, Zhenmin Mao / European Polymer Journal. - 2007 - 43. - R. 1588-1594.
10. Yasuko Obat. A statistical approach to the development of a transdermal delivery system for ondansetron / Yasuko Obat, Yuriko Ashitaka, Shingo Kikuchia, Koichi Isowab, Kozo Takayamaa / International Journal of Pharmaceutics. - 2010 - 399. - p. 87-93.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.