Theoretical analysis of design and implementation of new domestic soft dosage forms with nimesulide
In an article published the results of theoretical analysis of the design and implementation of new domestic soft dosage forms with nimesulide. The author is the development of new soft dosage forms-ointment with nimesulide.
2. Victor A.P. Remesulid: new horizons of anti-inflammatory therapy / / Provizor. - 2005. - No. 18. - P. 23-25.
3. Victor A.P., Kucher V.G., Kashuba A.V. Problems of the use of analgesics-antipyretics in accordance with the criteria of their safety // Ukrainian Rheumatologist Journal. - 2006. - No. 2 (24). - P. 4-9.
4. Victor A.P., Matveeva E.V., Maltsev V.I. Principal approaches to the assessment of the ratio of risk / benefit when choosing a drug // Health of Ukraine. - 2006. - No. 15-16. - P. 22-26.
5. Farragher T.M., Goodson N.J., Naseem H. et al. (2008) Association of the HLA-DRB1 gene with premature death, especially from cardiovascular disease, in patients with rheumatoid and infective arthritis polyarthritis Arthritis Rheum., 58: 359-369.
6. Finckh A., Ciurea A., Brulhart L. et al. (2010) Which subgroup of patients with rheumatoid arthritis benefited from switching to rituximab versus alternative anti-tumor necrosis factor (TNF) agents after an anti-TNF agent? Ann Rheum Dis., 69: 387-393.
7. Gerbolka N.L. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs in domestic and world medical practice // Pharmaceutical Journal. - 2005. - No. 5. - P. 64-70.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.