Statistical analysis of expert judgments by determination of pharmacy specialists competencies
The primary and secondary statistical analysis of expert judgments by determination of pharmacist competencies has been carried out. The average estimates, their standard deviation and variation, aggregate average group estimates have been calculated. The consistency in ranking of competencies in individual and between different groups of experts, that confirms the representativeness and statistical significance of the data has been determined.
2. Tolochko VM, Galiy L.V. Methodological bases for the definition of competences of specialists in pharmacy // Pharmaceutical magazine. - 2009
- No. 2 (10) .- P. 94-97.
3. Galiy L.V. Scientific substantiation of the model of pharmacy pharmacist's competences // Pharmacom. -2009 - No. 3. - P. 58-62.
4. Galiy L.V. Development of the model of competences of the head of the pharmacy // Pharmaceutical magazine. -2009 - No. 4. - P.59-64.
5. Gaidyshev I. Analysis and data processing: a special reference book / I. Gaidyshev. - St. Petersburg : Peter, 2001. - 752 pp.
6. Nikitina N.Sh. Mathematical Statistics for Economists: Study. allowance / N.Sh.Nikitina. - 2nd ed., Pererab. and add - M.: INFRA-M; Novosibirsk: Publishing house of the National Technical University, 2001. - 170 p.
7. Bolshev LN Tables of Mathematical Statistics / L.N.Bolshev, N.V.Smirnov. - M.: Science, 1983. - 416 pp.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.