Forensic pharmacy: the formation of the international traffic control narcotic drugs in countering the drug threat
Studying the history of international drug control from a position of forensic pharmacy is the basis of the pharmaceutical law in Ukraine, CIS, EU, SCO, CSTO, GUAM, which will contribute to strengthening international cooperation and effective opposition to the drug threat to society, what is the impact of drug addiction, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, mental, neurological and other related diseases.
2. Pre-trial investigation, pharmaceutical and medical law as part of the state policy of Ukraine in counteracting drug crimes and the spread of drug addiction: from police chemistry and forensic pharmacy to pharmaceutical and medical law, social, evidence-based medicine and pharmacy: materials VIII International sci. pract. conf. (November 18-19, 2011, Kharkiv) / Ed. VV Shapovalova, VO Shapovalova, O.V. Galatsana V.V. Shapovalova (ml.). - Kh., 2011. - 270 p.
3. Казячева А.А. Discussion of the results of the participation of lawyers and experts of the Bar Association "The Bar Association of Ukraine" in the international round table "Combating drug addiction: a new strategic approach" [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://vash-advokat.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=316&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01pagelimit=15&cntnt01returnid=56.
4. Казячева А.О. Judicial pharmacy: the importance of studying international experience [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access to the document: http://www.apteka.ua/article/100937.
5. Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. A meeting of the heads of competent bodies of the SCO member states with the powers to combat illegal drug trafficking was held. - 31/03/2011 [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://www.nomad.su/?a=3-201103310033.
6. Organization for Democracy and Economic Development - GUAM [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://guam-organization.org/node/240.
7. Lists of "potent" and "poisonous" substances and substances in tables 1 and 2 of the United Nations Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988 / / Pharmaceutical Law in Gynecology / [Shapovalova VO, Shapovalov VV, Virva O.E. etc. ] - X .: Fakty, 2004. - P. 245-259.
8. Press Service of the State Drug Control Service. Ukraine strengthens international cooperation in the fight against drugs [Electronic resource]. - 10/17/2011; 10:53. - Document access mode: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/en/publish/article?art_id=244621024&cat_id=244313416.
9. Sosin I. K., Chuyev Yu. F. Heroin addiction. - Kh .: Poligrafservis, 2002. - 147 pp.
10. List of precursors and chemicals frequently used in the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs of psychotropic substances under international control: Appendix to Form D "Red List" // Vienna International Center. - Vienna, Austria. - 21 p.
11. Pharmaceutical and medical law: a manual (series: Pharmaceutical law) / Ed. VV Shapovalova - [1 st ed.]. - X .: Scorpio, 2011. - 208 p.
12. Pharmaceutical legislation: training. manual (Series: Pharmaceutical Law) / For co. edit VO Shapovalova - [2nd form.]. - X., 2010. - 142 p.
13. Shapovalov VV, Veprytsky S. S. Forensic-pharmaceutical study of smuggling of heroin - a particularly dangerous drug, the circulation of which is prohibited in Ukraine // Legal Journal. - 2011. - No. 9. - p.94-100.
14. Laws in pharmacy, forensic pharmacy and evidence-based pharmacy: Study book (series: Pharmaceutical law) / V.A. Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalov (Jr.), V.V. Shapovalov, Ju.V. Vasina V.Yu.Koneva. - [3rd ed]. - Kharkiv, 2011. - 160 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.