Forensic and pharmaceutical study of the pharmacotherapy of opioid withdrawal syndrome among patients-offenders with different levels of opium addiction on a base of evidence based pharmacy
Forensic and pharmaceutical examination of pharmacotherapy among patients-offenders with withdrawal syndrome with progressive opium addiction was conducted. Characteristic differences of the medicines, which were used by patients-offenders with different level of a progressive opium addiction were shown. The combined results of the frequency and doses, where were appointed and it was confirmed, that the severity of the withdrawal syndrome depends on the level of progressive opium addiction was concluded.
2. Bytensky V. S. Pathogenetic pharmacotherapy of opiate addiction and chronic alcoholism / VS Bitensky, E.V.Melnik, N.A.Romansky // Tavrichesky Journal of Psychiatry. - 1998. - Vol. 2, No. 2-3. - P. 40-43.
3. In the Luhansk region, the SBU has filed a lawsuit against opium traffickers [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://www.ostro.org/news/article-280045/.
4. Sverdlovsk detained drug dealer who bought poppy straw in Lugansk [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://sverdlovsk.net.ua/content/14/read316.html.
5. In the Stavropol, there will be the only nanocenter in the South of Russia [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://www.nanotechnology.ru/node/40.
6. Congratulations of the Minister of Health of Ukraine Oleksandr Anischenko to the day of the pharmacist. - September 16, 2011 - Press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access to the document: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/pre_20110916_4.html.
7. Pre-trial investigation, pharmaceutical and medical law as part of the state policy of Ukraine in combating drug crimes and the spread of drug addiction: from police chemistry and judicial pharmacy to pharmaceutical and medical law, social, evidence-based medicine and pharmacy: materials VIII International sci. pract. conf. (November 18-19, 2011, Kharkiv) / Ed. V.V.Shapovalova, V.O.Shapovalova, A.V. Halatsana, V.V.Shapovalova (in m). - Kh., 2011. - 270 p.
8. Epidemiological situation as a result of the proliferation of dependence on psychoactive substances in Ukraine / P.V. Voloshin, A. I. Minko, I. V. Linsky and others. // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2001. - Vol. 9, no. 3. - P. 7-9.
9. Application of innovative modifications of membrane plasmapheresis with opioid dependence: method. river / І.К. Sosin, O.Yu. Goncharova, V.V. Shapovalov (MOL) and others. - K .: Ukr. Center of Sciences. honey. information and patent license. work of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2011. - 20 p.
10. Kukes VG Clinical Pharmacology / VG Kukes. - M .: GEOTAR Medicine, 1999. - P. 518.
11. Drugs in narco-psychopharmacology / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova. - X .: The Flag, 2002. - 592 p.
12. Drugs in neurology, psychiatry and narcology / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, P. Voloshina, O. V. Stefanova and others. - X .: Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
13. Medicines in psychopharmacology / Ed. Yu. I. Gubsky, V. O. Shapovalova. - K .: Health. - X .: Thorsing, 1997. - 288 pp.
14. Linsky IV The Study of the Impact of the Legacy on the Progressibility of the Illicit Drug Profile / I.V.Linsky // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 1999. - T. 7, vp. 4. - pp. 41-45.
15. Linsky IV Experience in the use of haloperidol decanoate in complex therapy for opioid abstinent syndrome / IV Linsky, VN Kuzminov // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 1996. - Vol. 4, No. 4. - P. 233-234.
16. Linsky IV, Pharmacotherapy in the treatment of opioid deprivation syndrome in patients with varying progresiveness of opiomania / IV Linsky // Archive of psychiatry. - 2001. - No. 3. - P. 95-101.
17. Lukacher G.Ya. Neurological aspects of opiate addiction / G.Ya.Lukacher, A.G.Vrublevsky, N. B.Laskova // Journal of Neuropathology and Psychiatry. S. S. Korsakov - 1987. - Vol. 87, no. 11. - P. 1653-1657.
18. Mirer P. Nearly 30,000 drug crimes and 231 kilograms of drugs - 7 months of 2008 in the Kharkiv region by officers of the BNON [electronic resource] / P.Miurer. - Document access mode: http://www.mediaport.ua/news/incidents/55124/pochti_30_tyisyach_narkoprestupleniy_i_231_kilogramm_narkotikov__za_7_mesyatsev_v_oblasti.
19. Nanotechnologies go to the regions [Electronic resource]. - Document Access Mode: http://rus.ruvr.ru/2011/05/19/50505903.html.
20. Pat. 52855 Ukraine, IPC (2009) A 61 M 1/36 A 61 N 39/00. Method of complex nanotechnological detoxification under opioid dependence [[I.K.Sosin, V.V.Shapovalov (mol), O.Yu.Goncharova, V.O.Shapovalova, Yu.F. Chuev, V.V.Shapovalov, V .P.Chernykh]; Applicant and patent holder of Kharkiv. honey. acad. afterdip education. - No. u 201003564; stated. March 29, 10; published 10.09.10, Bull. No. 17. - 10 s.
21. Resolution of the CMU dated May 06, 2000 No. 770 "On Approval of the List of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors" // Pharmaceutical Law. Tutorial for classroom and non-auditing work on pharmaceutical legislation in the specialty "Pharmacy" / Ed. VO Shapovalova, VV Shapovalova, VV Shapovalova (ml.). - Kh., 2008. - P. 98-107.
22. Law enforcers arrested an 18-year drug trafficker [Electronic resource]. - Access to the document: http://www.mvs.gov.ua/mvs/control/main/en/publish/article/699988.
23. Pyatnitskaya I. N. Clinical narcology / I. N. Pyatnitskaya. - L .: Medicine, 1975. - 332 pp.
24. Sivolap Yu. P. Pharmacotherapy in narcology / Yu. P. Sivolap, V.A. Savchenko. - Moscow: Medicine, 2000. - 350 p.
25. Forensic pharmacy, evidence-based pharmacy and pharmaceutical legislation as part of pharmaceutical law in the program of implementation of state policy in the field of combating crime and violations of the rules of treatment of psychoactive substances for 2011-2017 year : materials VІI International sci. pract. conf. (November 19-20, 2010, Kharkiv) / Ed. V. V. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova (ml.), V. O. Shapovalova. - Kh., 2010. - 190 p.
26. Shapovalov V.V. (m). Evidence-based pharmacy: organizational and legal approaches to the substitution pharmacotherapy of drug users in Ukraine / V.V.Shapovalov (m.) // Medicines of Ukraine plus. - 2010. - №1. - P. 13-15.
27. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Evidence-based pharmacy: methods of detoxifying pharmaco-correction of drug addicted patients / V.V.Shapovalov (ml.) // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 2, annex. - P. 63-64.
28. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Inappropriate use of psychoactive substances and forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring of drug users with mental and behavioral disorders / V.V.Shapovalov (m) // Pharmaceutical journal. - 2011. - No. 1. - P. 25-28.
29. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Trial and Evidence-based Pharmacy: Application of Nanotechnological Approaches to Adductive Health Disorders in Narcotic Patients with Deviant Behavior by Intracorporal and Intracorporal Treatment Methods / VV Shapovalov (in mol) // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2011. - Vol. 19, no. 2 (appendix). - P. 222-223.
30. Shapovalov V.V. (m). Forensic pharmacy, adjudication of narcology: a method for assessing the propensity to mental and behavioral health disorders as a result of substance abuse / VV Shapovalov (ml.), IV Linsky // Pharmaceutical Journal. - 2010. - №1. - P. 36-41.
31. Shapovalov V.V. (in m). Trial pharmacy: use of targeted nanoterapia in drug addicted (criminals) suffering from addictive health disorders / VV Shapovalov (m) // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 3. P. 62-64.
32. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Trial Pharmacy: A Comprehensive Approach to the Treatment of Criminals-Narcologists Using Drugs and Cryogenic Methods / VV Shapovalov (m.), I.K.Sosin // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 4. - P. 106-109.
33. Shapovalov V.V. Forensic-pharmaceutical study of drug business environment on criminological principles / V.V.Shapovalov // Problems of legality: Academg. save sciences пр. - Х .: Нац. lawyer acad. Ukraine, 2011. - Vip. 113. - P. 121-130.
34. Shapovalova V.O. Pharmaceutical Law in Narcology / V.O.Shapovalova, I.K.Sosin, V.V.Shapovalov. - X .: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
35. Fields H. Pain / H.Fields. - New York: Rockville, MD; US Department of Health and Human Services, 1994 - P. 1-10.
36. Laws in pharmacy, forensic pharmacy and evidence-based pharmacy: Study book (series: Pharmaceutical law) / V.A.Shapovalova, V.V.Shapovalov (Jr.), V.V.Shapovalov et al. - [3rd ed.]. - Kharkiv, 2011. - 160 p.
37. Taitslin V.I. Neurological aspects of opium addiction in imprisoned women / V.I.Taitslin, E.G.Matuzok // Addiction Biology. - 1998. - Vol. 3. P. 315-319.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.