Use of UV-spectrophotometry for celecoxib assay in substance and dosage forms
The UV-specters of celecoxib in purified water, 95% ethyl alcohol, 0,1 M and 1 M chloride acid solutions, 0,1 M and 1 M sodium hydroxide solutions, 0,1 M and 1 M sulfuric acid solutions, acetonitrile and chloroform have been studied. It was defined that UV-specters of celecoxib are characterized by absorption peaks within 238-256 nm. The procedure of celecoxib assay in substance and capsules was carried out.
2. Drogovoz S.M. Pharmacology to help likaryu, provisora student and student: pіdruchnik / S.М.Drogovoz, V.V.Drogovoz. - H .: 2008. - 476 p.
3. Compendium 2009 - drugs / Ed. V.N. Kovalenko, A.P.Viktorova. - K .: MORION, 2009. - 2224 p.
4. Mashkovsky MD Drugs [16th ed.] / MD Mashkovsky. - M .: New Wave, 2010. - 1216 p.
5. Abdel-Hamid M. Liquid Chem. / Abdel-Hamid M., Novotny L., Hamza H. - J. Chromatogr. B., 2001. - Vol. 753. - p. 401–408.
6. Determination of celecoxib in human blood by high-performance liquid chromatography assay / [Zhang M., moore J.A., Jardiner S.J., Begg E.J.]. - J. Chromatogr. B., 2006. - Vol. 830. p. 245–248.
7. Determination of celecoxib in human plasma and rat microdialysis samples by liquid chromatography / [L. Brantigam, J. Vetter, J. Tegeder, J. Heinkele, J. Jeisslinger]. - J. Chromatogr. B., 2001. - No. 761. - p. 203-212.
8. Determination of celecoxib in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography / [Jalalizaden H., Amini M., Ziaee V., Sata A., Shatiee F.H.]. - J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal., 2004. - Vol. 35. - p. 665–670.
9. Juermouche M.H. Simplified solid - phase extraction procedure and liquid chromatographic analysis of celecoxib in rat serum / M.H. Juermouche, A.Charbi. - Chromatographia, 2004. - Vol. 60. - p. 341-345.
10. Rose M.J. It has been shown that it has been shown that it has been shown that it has been in the field of ultraviolet radiation. - J. Chroma B., 2000. - Vol. 738. - p. 377 - 385
11. Fibrox, J. Heinkele, T. E. Murdter, S. Brenner, U. Klotz, U. Klotz. - J. Chromatogr. B, 2009. - No. 768. p. 255–260.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.