Evidence-based pharmacy: rationale for inclusion of the enterosorbents into the pharmaceutical correction schemes in the treatment of the addictive dependence
The justification of the inclusion to the schemes of the pharmaceutical correction of the enterosorbents in the treatment of the patients with addictive dependence with the evaluation of the effectiveness by the specialists of pharmacy and medicine was conducted. Representativeness and reliability of conclusions about the effectiveness of the respondents concerning enterosorbents was confirmed by the results of statistical analysis.
2. Drugs in neurology, psychiatry and narcology // Ed. VO Shapovalova, P.V. Voloshina, O. V. Stefanova and others. - X .: Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
3. Minko AI Narcology in questions and answers / AI Minko, IV Linesky. - Rostov N / A: Phoenix, H.: Torsing, 2003. - 480 p.
4. Narcology / [L. S. Friedman, NF Fleming, D. G. Roberts, and others.]. - M.I. Publishing House "Bein", St. Petersburg: Nevsky dialect, 1998. - 318 p.
5. Pat. 61742 Ukraine, IPC (2011.01) A 61 K 31/00. Method of integrated repression of depressive disorders with alcohol withdrawal syndrome / [I. K. Sosin, V. A. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalov, V. V. Shapovalov (ml.), O. Yu. Goncharova, Yu. F. Chuev, O. S. Slabunov, O. V. Peresypkin, I. M. Skvyra]; Applicant and patent holder of Kharkiv. honey. acad. afterdip education. - No. u 201100631; stated. 20.01.11; published July 25, 7, Bull. No. 14. - 10 s.
6. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Evidence-based pharmacy: methods of detoxifying pharmaco-correction of drug addicted patients / VV Shapovalov (ml.) // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 2, annex. - P. 63-64.
7. Shapovalov V.V. (in m.). Inappropriate use of psychoactive substances and forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring of drug users with mental and behavioral disorders / VV Shapovalov (m) // Pharmaceutical journal. - 2011. - No. 1. - P. 25-28.
8. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Trial Pharmacy: An Integrated Approach to the Treatment of Criminals-Narcotic with the Use of Medicinal Products and Cryogenic Methods / VV Shapovalov (m.), I.K. Sosin // Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - Vol. 18, no. 4. - P. 106-109.
9. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Pharmaceutical law: forensic pharmaceutical monitoring of mental disorders and behavior as a result of substance abuse among drug addicted offenders / VV Shapovalov (m.), IV Linsky // Collection of scientific works of NMAPE employees named after PL. Shupika - 2011. - Vip. 20, book 3. - pp. 415-419.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.