Comparative analysis of essential oils components of Ocimum L. genus
The component composition of the essential oils obtained from Ocimum L. species herbs were analyzed by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry method. The plants were cultivated in Ternopil region. It was revealed the main and specific compounds of investigated essential oils.
2. Minarchenko V.М. Medicinal vascular plants of Ukraine (medical and resource value / VM Minarchenko. - K.: Phytosococenter, 2005. - P. 207.
3. Phytochemical study of Ocimum basilicum L. // [V.S. Fate, VI Mozul, T.A. Kucherenko, MS Fursa] // Theses add. Jubilee scientific and practical conference. from international Participation in the "Pharmacognosy of the XXI Century Achievements and Prospects" (Kharkiv, March 26, 2009). - Kh .: NFaU, 2009. - P. 63-64.
4. Essential oil and pine-aromatic plants / [Libus O.K., Rostyagov V.D., Kutko SP, Khlypenko L.A.]. - Kherson: Aylant, 2004. - P. 139-143.
5. Shanaida MI Analysis of the chemical composition of the above-ground species of species of the genus Ocimum L. / M.I. Shanaida, I.R. Krisovatova // Materials of the International Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation (May 19-20, 2010, Vinnytsia). - Vinnytsya, 2010. - P. 144-145.
6. Okoli A.C. Anticonvulsant and anxiolytic evaluation of leaf extracts of Ocimum gratissimum, a culinary herb / A.C. Okoli O.C. Ezike, P.A. Agwagah // Pharmacognosy research. - 2010. - V. 2, No. 1. - P. 36-40.
7. Chemical composition of essential oils of Ocimum basilicum L. cultivated in Romania / [D. Benedec, I. Oniga, R. Oprean, M. Tamas] // Farmacia. - 2009. - V. 57, № 5. - P. 625-629.
8. Phytochemical constituent and antioxidant activity of the extract from the leaves of Ocimum gratissimum // [C. Afolabi, E. Akinmoladun, O. Ibukun, A. et al.] // Scientific Research and Essay. - 2007 - Vol. 2 (5). - P. 163-166.
9. Das Prabhat. Phytochemical and pharmacological research of the plant Ocimum basilicum with special reference to its antiulceration property / Das Prabhat, Saha Sabuj, Sethi Ranjan // Journal of Pharmacy Research. - 2010 - Vol. 3, N 1. - P. 902-907.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.