Comparative evaluation of pharmacological effects depending on the chemical structure of derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole
The work presents performance pharmacological effect of derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole in experimental hepatitis. The presented dependence pharmacological effect of the chemical structure of derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole.
2. Morozov S. Yu. Hepatoprotectors in the practice of a clinician // Russian honey. journals - 2009. - Vol. 11, No. 1. P. 25.
3. Nikitin IG. Hepatoprotectors: myths and real possibilities // Farmateka. - 2007. - № 13 (147) - P. 14–18.
4. Pavlov Ch. S., Glushenkov D. V., Ivashkin V. T. Modern possibilities of elastometry, fibro-and acti-test in the diagnosis of liver fibrosis // Ross. journals Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Coloproctology. - 2008. - № 4. - P. 43–52.
5. Polunina T. E., Maev I. V., Polunina E. V. Hepatology for the practitioner / Ed. Maeva I.V. - M .: Author's Academy, 2009. - 350 p.
6. Ryzhkina A.V., Sitnikov I.G. and others. Pathogenetic rationale for the use of effective hepatoprotective agents in experimental toxic hepatopathy. - Yaroslavl State. honey. Academy, 2004. - 2 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.