Synthesis and study of the properties of derivatives 4-phenyl-5-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiols
The successful use of drugs, derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole, creates the conditionsfor the production and investigation of properties of new derivatives of this heterocyclic system.
The aim of this work was synthesis and study of physical and chemical properties of new derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol containing synthon of pyrrole.
The object of the study was a 4-phenyl-5-(pyrrol-2-yl)-1,2,4-triazole-3-ylthio-R-carbothioamides.
To achieve this goal it was necessary to solve following tasks: to conduct the selection of the optimum base structure to determine the most efficient way of chemical modification of the precursor of targeted synthesis, to carry out selection of necessary methods of synthesis, to investigate the physico-chemical properties and to set the structure of the obtained compounds.
The synthesis of target products of the reaction was carried out using as starting material pyrrole, which with using the form non-catalytic form of reaction of the Fridel-Crafts was transformed into 2,2,2-trichloro-1-(pyrrol-2-yl), ethanol. The resulting material in the result of reaction of hydrazinolysis was converted into the pyrrol-2-carbohydrazide. The obtained intermediate product was used in the reaction of nucleophilic joining of phenylisothiocyanate with subsequent intramolecular alkaline heterocyclization. Synthesized thiol was used in the reaction of alkylation.
The structure of the obtained substances are confirmed by using elemental analysis, 1H-NMR-spectroscopy, and their individuality – chromatographic methods of analysis. The resulting substances are an interesting object for further studies, especially biological activity.
2. Mosaad S., Mochamed R. A., El-Domany R. H. Synthesis of certain pyrrole derivatives as antimicrobial agents // Acta Pharm. - 2009. - N 59. - P. 145-158.
3. Mostafa M. Ghorab, Fatma A. Ragab, Helmy I. Heiba, Hebaallah M. Agha. Synthesis of Some Novel Sulphonamides Containing Biologically Active Alkanoic Acid, Acetamide, Thiazole, and Pyrrole Moieties of Expected Anti-Tumor and Radiosensitizing Activities // J. Basic. Appl. Chem - 2011. - V. 1, N. 2. - P. 8-14.
4. Nosulenko IS, Voskoboynik O. Yu., Berest GG, Safronyuk SL, Kovalenko SI, Experimental AV, Sinyak RS, Palchikov VO Synthesis and antiviral activity of [(9-R1-10-R2-3-R2-oxo-2 -H- [1,2,4] -triazino [2,3-O] quinazolin-6-yl) thio] acetamide derivatives with fragments of carcass amines // Journal. org pharmacy chemistry - 2014. - Vol. 12, No. 1 (45). - P. 17-27.
5. Said A. El-Feky, Hamdy K. T., Mustafa T. U. Synthesis, molecular modeling and anti-inflammatory screening of novel fluorinated quinoline incorporated benzimidazole derivatives using the Pfitzinger reaction // J. Fluorine Chemistry. - 2014. - N 161.- P. 87-94.
6. Saidov NB, Georgiyants VA, Demchenko AM The synthesis of new biologically active substances among 4-amino-5-alkyl-1,2,4-triazole- (4H) -3-yl-thioacetanilides and their chemical modification // Visn . pharmacy - 2015. - No. 4 (84). - C. 21-25.
7. Samir Z. Zard. Some Aspects of the Chemistry of Nitro Compounds // Helvetica Chimica Acta - 2012. - V. 95. - P. 1730-1757.
8. Kazunin MS, Priyenkov A. A., Vasiliev D. A., Pryimenko B. A. Synthesis, structure and physicochemical properties of 1-methyl-7,8-dihydro-1H-pyrrolo [1,2 -f] purine-2,4,6- (3H) -trione and some of its derivatives // Actu. question of pharmacy. honey. science and practice. - 2011. - Vip. 24, No. 1. - P. 89-92.
9. Kazunin MS, Priyanko B. A. Synthesis and biological activity of 3- (3-methyl-2,6-dioxo-2,3,6,7-tetrahydro-1H-purin-8-yl) propanoic acid // Sci. Vedomosti of BelSU. Series Medicine. - 2013. - Vol. 168, No. 25. - P. 226-232.
10. Starosil S. A., Protopopov MV, Voskoboinik O. Yu., Nosulenko I. S., Antipenko L. M., Antipenko O. M., Fesun I. M., Kovalenko S. I., Yarmolyuk SM The derivatives of tetrazolo [1,5-c] quinazoline as new inhibitors of protein kinase SC2 // Ukr. Bioorg. Acta - 2014 - V. 1. - P. 12-17.
Copyright (c) 2017 Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.