Comparison of structural&adsorptive characteristics of preparations of kaolin and dioctaheral smectite
A comparative study of structural and adsorptive characteristics of some commercial preparations of the clays has been carried out. The preparations of kaolin showed a non-significant difference comparatively to characteristics of the pharmacopoeial substance of kaolin. The dioctahedral smectite has an enhanced adsorptive capacity.
2. Komarov V.S. Adsorption-structural, physicochemical and catalytic properties of clays of Belarus. - Minsk: Science and technology, 1970. - 320 p.
3. Loukhina I.V. Mechanochemical decomposition of kaolinite with sulfuric acid. Author. dis. ... Cand. chemical sciences. - Syktyvkar, 2006. - 24 p.
4. Moiseev M. Ya. Clay and clay treatment. - M .: Citadel-Trade, 2005. - 64 p.
5. Plyusnina I. I. Infrared spectra of minerals. - M .: Publishing House of Moscow State University, 1977. - 175 p.
6. Plyusnina I. I. Infrared spectra of silicates. - M .: Publishing House of Moscow State University, 1967. –187 p.
7. Prokofiev V. Yu., P. B. Conversations // Chemistry of Plant Raw Materials. - 2010. - № 2. - p. 159–164.
8. Tarasevich Yu. I., Ovcharenko F. D. Adsorption on clay minerals. - K .: Science. Dumka, 1975. - 352 p.
9. Tkach N. O., Sal'nik V. G., Svіdersky V. A. // Problems of chemotherapy and chemical technology. –2009. - № 2. - C. 135–141.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.