Development of the thiamazole quantitative analysis method in transdermal therapeutic system
Conducted study of pattern of thiamazole behaviour depending on the use of buffer solutions with the level of рН from 4.5 to 6.5 and the worked out method of quantitative determination of mercazolile in innovative transdermal therapeutic system by the method of UV-spectrophotometry after a maximum of absorption at the wave-length 252 nm.
2. Kravchenko I. A. Transdermal administration of drugs. - Odessa: Astroprint, 2001. - 166 p.
3. Town Hall SV, Butska V.Ye., Zagory V.A., Zagory G.V. Prospects for the creation of a new drug with Mercazolil in the form of a transdermal therapeutic system // Prob. sciences works of co-workers. NMAPO them P. L. Shupika. - 2010 - Voip. 19, Kn. 1 - pp. 590-595.
4. Ratushny SV, Butskaya V.E. Development and research of an innovative drug with Mercazolil in the form of a transdermal therapeutic system // Development, research and marketing of new pharmaceutical products: Sat. scientific works of PGFA. - 2012. - Issue 67. - P. 191-192.
5. Arora A., Kisak E., Karande P. et al. Multicomponent chemical enhancer formulations for transdermal drug delivery: More is not always better // J. Controlled Release. - 2010. - V. 144. - P. 175-180.
6. European Pharmacopoeia 7.0. - P. 2258-2259.
7. Gutschke E., Bracht S., Nagel S., Weitschies W. Adhesion testing of transdermal matrix patches with a probe tack test - European J. Pharmac. Biopharmac. - 2010. - V. 75. - P. 399-404.
8. Hanson K. M., Behne M. J., Barry P. P. et al. Two-Photon Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging of the Skin Stratum Corneum pH Gradient // Biophysical J. - 2002. - V. 83. - P. 1682-1690.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.