Formation pricing structure (cost) drugs in Ukraine in case of domestic production of Medyhronal
Found that during 2008 to 01.01.2012 manufacturer of Medyhronal, despite the economic crisis and in some cases negative indicators of their own profitability held scientific and reasonable wholesale prices. Activity TV advertisement beer and vodka and simultaneous anti-alcohol drugs, actively promotes the production and seasonality of medyhronal.
2. Volitskaya N.A. Analysis of consumption of proton pump inhibitors in the pharmaceutical market of Vinnytsia by ATS / DDD methodology // Vysn. pharmacy - 2010. - No. 4. - P. 66-70.
3. Dorokhova L.P. Comparison of Wholesale Pharmaceutical Enterprises Using Binary Estimates of Logistic Services of Pharmacy Institutions // Vysn. pharmacy - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 54-57.
4. Kolovorotny S. Medical insurance for laying new foundations for the health care economy // The weekly pharmacy. - 2001. - No. 1. - P. 8.
5. Kryshtap B.P. Management of the medical branch in Ukraine // Med. universe. - 2001. - No. 1. - P. 132-137.
6. Kryachok I. A. Optimization of the ways of diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic lymphoproliferative diseases of low degree of malignancy: Author's abstract. dis ... Dr. Honey sciences - K., 2006. - 39 p.
7. Kuznetsov S.M. Organization of management and financing of health care institutions in the conditions of socio-economic reforms // Moscow Pharmacies. - 199. - No. 12. - P. 9-10.
8. Forest V.M., Yermolenko T.I., Syrova G.O. Pharmacoeconomic aspects in the treatment of patients with pyelonephritis // Vysn. pharmacy - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 46-49.
9. Mendrik O.A. Analysis of the range of drugs for the treatment of malignant tumors of lymphoid and hematopoietic tissue in Ukraine // Wisn. pharmacy - 2012. - No. 4. - P. 8-11.
10. Moskalenko VF One more step in the path of reforms // The weekly of the APTEKA. - 2000. - No. 25. - P. 3.
11. Moskalenko VF In health care the second breath // The weekly of the APTEKA. - 2000. - No. 34. - P. 4.
12. Moskalenko V. F. Health Care of Ukraine: Concept of Development /
VF Moskalenko // The weekly of the APTEKA. - 2000. - No. 50. - p. 9.
13. Music TF, Tolochko VM, Zarichkova MV Research of the organization of pharmaceutical provision of treatment-and-prophylactic institutions // Visn. pharmacy - 2010. - No. 4. - P. 62-65.
14. Nemchenko AS, MV Podgaina Clinical and economic analysis of pharmaceutical provision of breast cancer patients /, / / Visn. pharmacy - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 50-53.
15. Christopher M., Peck H. - Marketing logistics. - 2004 - 158 p.
16. Keating G.M. // Drugs. - 2010. - V. 70, N 11. - P. 1445-1476.
17. Regulating pharmaceutical in Europe: striving for efficiency, equity and quality. - Open 11. University Press, 2004 - 394 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.