Quantity of polysaccharides in buds of sophora japonica
Quantitative determination of polysaccharides in buds of Sophora japonica at the different stages of their development was conducted by gravimetric, spectrophotometric and fractioning methods. It was found that the most number of polysaccharides accumulated in the buds of Sophora japonica at the early stage of their openings. Hemicellulose predominates among the polysaccharide fractions.
2. Dietary supplements and bioproducts / Under. ed. P. A. Karpenko. - K .: Nora-print, 2000. - 168 p.
3. Skiba O. V., Tsiselsky Yu. V., Levitsky A. P. and that. Experimental sublincal therapy of aloxane diabet // Odesky honey. journals - 2005. - № 5. - p. 38–41.
4. Okhremenko, O. S., Popova, O. I. Polysaccharides of the Sophora fruit of Japan // Proceedings of higher educational institutions. North Caucasus region. Series: Natural Sciences. - 2006. - S 23. - p. 52–54.
5. Krishtanova N. A., Safonova M. Yu., Bolotova V. Ts., Et al. Prospects for the use of plant polysaccharides as therapeutic and therapeutic agents // Vestnik VSU. Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy. - 2005. - № 1. - p. 212-221.
6. Pochinok Kh. N. Methods of biochemical analysis of plants. - K .: Naukova Dumka, 1976. - 334 p.
7. Sailova D. D., Popova T. P., Litvinenko V. I. Flavonoids of the aerial part of the Sophora of the Japanese flora of Azerbaijan // Farmakom. - 1996. - № 1–2. - p. 36–38.
8. Tsurkan, OO, Kovalchuk, T.V., Burmaka, O.V., Identification and Collections of Polysaccharides in Stable Stables, Pharmac. journals - 2008. - № 6. - P. 109–112.
9. Lo Y.H., Lin R. D., Lin Y. P. et al. Active constituents from Sophora japonica epidermal melanocytes inhibiting cellular tyrosinase inhibition in human // J. Ethnopharmacol. - 2009. - V. 124. - P. 625–629.
10. Nianzu, J., Li, M., Yanping, Z. et al. It has been shown that it has been shown that it has been shown that it has been shown that it has been shown that it has been shown. - 2005. - V. 3. - P. 164–168.
11. Park S.J., Tae-Shik Hahm. Sophora japonica L. on the regional celebral effects // J. FASEB. - 2007. - V. 21. - P. 345–347.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.