Scientific validity of thiamazole’s in vitro kinetic from «Thyreoderm-TTS» innovative transdermal therapeutic system
In vitro investigation of thiamazole’s kinetic from innovative transdermal therapeutic system, which included 2% of active substance compared with Mercazolil-Zdorovye tablets, was conducted. Prolonged kinetic of active substance from transdermal therapeutic system were proved.
2. Town Hall SV, Butska V.Ye., Timchenko O.G. The expediency of developing an innovative transdermal therapeutic system with Mercazolil for use in endocrinological practice // Eastern European Journal. public health. - 2012. - No. 1 (17) - P. 233.
3. Ratushny SV, Butskaya V.E. Development and research of an innovative drug with Mercazolil in the form of a transdermal therapeutic system // Development, research and marketing of new pharmaceutical products: Sat. scientific works of PGFA. - Pyatigorsk, 2012. - Issue 67. - P. 191-192.
4. Shiteva T.O. Development of the composition and standardization of production of transdermal therapeutic system of anti-inflammatory action "Dikolder": Dis. ... Candidate farm Sciences: 15.00.01. - Kh., 2004. - P. 52-54.
5. Arora A., Kisak E., Karande P. et al. Multicomponent chemical enhancer formulations for transdermal drug delivery: More is not always better // J. Controlled Release. - 2010. - V. 144. - P. 175-180.
6. Gutschke E., Bracht S., Nagel S., Weitschies W. Adhesion testing of transdermal matrix patches with a probe tack test - In vitro and in vivo evaluation // Europ. J. Pharmac. and Biopharmac. - 2010. - V. 75. - P. 399-404.
7. Longsheng Hu, Sergio M.C. Silva, Bassam B. Damaj et al. Transdermal and transbuccal drug delivery systems: Enhancement using iontophoretic and chemical approaches // International J. Pharmac. - 2011. - Vol. 421. - P. 53-62.
8. Piyush Jain, Ajay K. Wave. Inhibition of crystallization in drug-in-adhesive-type transdermal patches // Ibid. - 2010. - V. 394. - P. 68-74.
9. Qiuxi Fan, Kamalesh K. Sirkar, Bozena Michniak. Iontophoretic transdermal drug delivery system using a conducting polymeric membrane // J. Membrane Science. - 2008. - P. 321. - P. 240-249.
10. Lvovich V. F., Matthews E., Riga A. T., Kaza L. AC electrokinetic platform for iontophoretic transdermal drug delivery // J. Controlled Release. - 2010. - V. 145. - P. 134-140.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.