The investigation of aminoacid composition of leaves in the widespread species Plantago L. genus of south Ukrainian flora
It was revealed up to 15 amino acids of which 7 are essential in the leaves of Plantago major L., Plantago media L. by highly efficient liquid chromatography method. The maximal contents of protein bound and free amino acids was revealed the leaves of Plantago media L. up to 10,17 ± 1,00 % and 1,68 ± 0,14 % respectively. Leaves of Plantago major L. and Plantago media L. are perspective for obtaining complex phytopreparations having haemostatic action.
2. Volodymyrets V. I. Biochemistry of plants: Interactive complex of teaching and methodological support. - Rivne: NUVGP, 2006. - 127 p.
3. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine. Supplement 3. / State p. "Ukrainian Scientific Pharmacopoeia Center for the Quality of Drugs. - 1st kind. - Kharkiv: State Enterprise "Ukrainian Scientific Pharmacopoeial Center for Quality of Medicines", 2009 - 280 p.
4. Kobzar A. Ya. Pharmacognosy in medicine: Teach. manual - K .: Medicine, 2007. - 543 p.
5. Medicinal plants: Encyclopedic evidence. / Ed. A. M. Grodzinsky. - K .: Ukrainian Encyclopedia, 1992. - 543 s.
6. Olenikov D. N., Tanhaeva L. M. Development of technology for obtaining extracts of plantain of large dry // Chemistry grows. raw materials - 2006. - No. 1. - P. 49-54.
7. Olenikov D. N., Samuelsen AV, Tanhaeva L. M. Large plantain (Plantago major L.). Chemical composition and application // Ibid. - 2007. - No. 2. - P. 37-50.
8. Philiptsova G. G., Smolin I. I. Fundamentals of Plant Biochemistry. - Minsk: BSU, 2004. - 136 p.
9. Khaliq R., Zahoor M., Zafar Z., U. Athar, Growth Responses of Plantago ovata L. to Varying Levels of NaCl // Iranian J. Plant Physiol. - 2011. - V. 1 (3). - R. 157-167.
10. Kurteva M. K. Comparative study of Plantago major and P. lanceolata (Plantaginaceae) as a bioindicator of the pollution in the region of the Asarel Copper Dressing Works // Phytologia balcanica. - 2009. - N 15 (2). - P. 261-271.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.