Organization of medical care for children in Ukraine (review of literature)
The realization of high quality medical measures for protecting children’s health remains an important issue at the stage of reforming the domestic medicine. The aim of this work was to study and analyze the system of medical aid for children in Ukraine. The research focused on normative-legal acts regulating the organization of medical aid for children. The research methods are informative, retrospective, historical, logical and analytical.
The analysis of normative-legal documents regulating the organization of rendering of medical aid for children established their formality and economic groundlessness.
According to January 2017, only 35 documents were included into the Registry of medical technological documents in the direction of «Pediatrics». It means that many children’s pathological states are not covered by standardization, what reduces the quality of medical aid.
The national programs for the improvement of health status of children remained unrealized due to the lack of funding, ill-coordinated links between program implementers, the lack of effective monitoring of the quality and results of realizing the state programs. The implementation result of IMChI strategy was the reduction of mortality rate in children of different age groups in the pilot regions. In terms of reforming the combined model (model III) is the most effective and acceptable for pediatric care rendering.
The population expenses reach nearly half of the total funding of the sector, what demonstrates the inconsistencies between the real state of children’s assurance in the health care system of Ukraine and national normative acts.
It was determined the necessity of structural reorganization of the system, the optimization of beds number, the increase of medical care funding from state and local budgets, the raising of resource efficiency of health care system and the continued development and implementation of modern protocols (standards) for the treatment of children pathologies.
2. Ustinov O. V. Ensuring the right of the child to health care: strategic measures of the state policy // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2013 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.umj.com.ua/wp/wptsontent/uploads/2013/09/Pediatrics. pdf? upload =
3. Weak G.A., Parkhomenko G.Ya. To the issue of reforming the health care system: international experience // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 26-29.
4. WHO Global Health Observatory Data Repository - Geneva, World Health Organization, 2013. [Electronic resource]. - Access to the resource: http: //apps.who. int / gho / data / view.main
5. Kvitashvili O. National Strategy for Healthcare System Reform in Ukraine for 2015-2020 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://healthsag.org.ua/wpcontent/uploads/2014/11/ Strategiya_UKR.pdf
6. Goyda N.G., Koritsky G.I. The Conception of Reforming the Pediatric Service in the Ternopil Oblast // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2013. - № 4. - P. 135-138 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/UMCh_ 2013_4_28
7. Panfilova G. L. Pharmaceutical Aid as a Historical, Regulatory, and Socio-Economic Category in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Provision of the Population (2014) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://dspace.zsmu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/693/1/AP_1402_ 089-097.pdf
8. Koritsky G.I. Children's mortality as an integral indicator of medical and social assistance to children // Achievements of the clinic. experiment. medicine - 2012. - No. 2 (17). - P. 62-65.
9. European Health for All Database - Copenhagen, WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2012 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://data.euro.who.int/hfadb/shell_en.html
10. Pavlov V.V., Suslin SA, Galkin R. A., Sheshunova SV Modeling of the final results in the system of quality management of medical aid // Health manager. - 2013. - No. 10. - P. 18-22.
11. Maidannik VG Modern problems and prospects of development of pediatrics in Ukraine // Health of Ukraine. - 2015 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://health-ua.com/articles/1406.html
12. Serious childhood problems in countries with limited resources [Electronic resource]. - Access to the resource: http://www.who.int/child-adolescent-health/New_Publications/CHILD_HEALTH/ISBN_92_4_156269_2.pdf
13. Yakymets VM, Ivaschenko SM, Loboda T. Prospects for the application of municipal health care systems in Ukraine // Vysn. social hygiene and health care organization of Ukraine. - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 82-85.
14. Goyda N. G., Donets V. Ye. Relevance of the establishment of perinatal centers in Ukraine // Health of women. - 2012. - No. 4. - P. 14-16.
15. Wafin A. Yu., Sungatov R. S., Tuishev R. I. The basis of the branch management strategy is the concentration of resources and their more efficient use // Healthy Nation digest. - 2012. - No. 10. - P. 34-39.
16. Siruk V.O. Assessment and necessity of reformation of primary medical care in Ukraine // Galician Medical Wise. - 2012. - Vol. 19, No. 4. - P. 134-136.
17. Korniychuk O.P. The state of primary medical and sanitary care on the basis of family medicine in Ukraine // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2012. - No. 2. - P. 146-150.
18. WHO Regional Office for Europe (2010a). European Health Data for All (HFA-DB) database - Copenhagen, WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2011 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.euro.who.int/hfadb
19. Antipkin Yu.G., Resnichenko Yu.G., Yartseva M.O. The Influence of Environmental Factors on the Condition of Health of Young Children // Perinatology and Pediatrics. - 2012. - No. 1 (49). - P. 48-51.
20. The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child was adopted by United Nations General Assembly resolution 44/25 of 20 November 1989. - 1991 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.unicef.org/ukraine/ukr/children_11699.html Revision dated 20/11/2014, basis 995_l60
21. The Constitution of Ukraine. Law of Ukraine dated 06/26/06, No. 254к / 96-ВР [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show / 254k / 96-vr
22. On Approval of the Concept of Financing Reform of the Health Care System. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 30.11.2016 № 1013 [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/396802
23. Zhilka K. I., Krysina N.P. Legislative and normative-legal provision of health care for children in Ukraine at the present stage of sector reform // Public administration: improvement and development: electronic scientific professional edition. - 2012. - No. 5 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=413
24. Fundamentals of Ukrainian legislation on health care. Law of Ukraine No. 2802-XII of 19. 11. 92 (as amended) [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/
25. Korniychuk O. P. Improving the Economic Mechanism of Primary Health Care in Ukraine // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 127-133.
26. Korniychuk O. P. Social components of the structure of quality indicators for the provision of medical care // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2013. - No. 2 (15). - P. 50-56.
27. Radish Ya.F., Pozhivilova O.V., Vasyuk N.O. Human Resources for Health Care in Ukraine: The Essence of Concepts // Economy and the State. - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 97-101.
28. Materials of the site http://mtd.dec.gov.ua/index.php/uk/reiestr-mtd
29. State policy in the field of childhood protection. Retrospective and current problems [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: //www.ugcc. lviv.ua/actual/articles/
30. Weak G.A., Parkhomenko G.Ya. On the issue of reforming the health care system: international experience // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 26-29.
31. De Sanctis V., Filati G., Fiscina B. et al. Adolescent health care in Italy: a mini-review // Georgian Medical News. - 2012. - N 210. - P. 8-12.
32. Basu S., Andrews J., Kishore S. et al. Comparative performance of private and public healthcare systems in a low and middle-income country: a systematic review // PLoS Med. - 2012. - V. 9, N 6. -p. e1001244. doi: 10.1371 / journal.pmed.1001244. Epub 2012 Jun 19
33. Ryngach N.O. Estimation of the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal for reducing child mortality in Ukraine // Demography and Social Economics. - 2013. - No. 2 (20). - P. 28-39
34. Towards a grand convergence for child survival and health: a strategic review of options for the future building on learning lessons from IMNCI [Electronic resource]. - Access to the resource: http://www.who.int/maternal_child_adolescent/documents/strategic-review-child-health-imnci / en /
35. Voronenko Yu.V., Goyda N.G., Moiseenko R.O. Modern aspects of the development of the system of medical and social services for vulnerable groups of children in Ukraine // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2015. - No. 1 (105) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.umj.com.ua/paper/83917
36. About introduction of the strategy of integrated management of childhood diseases. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 581 of 15.07.2010 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.uapravo.net/akty/postanova-osnovni/akt8tdde9f.htm
37. Voronenko Yu.V., Shekera O.G., Tkachenko V.I. and others. Approaches to the preparation of family doctors in Ukraine and European countries // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2014. - No. 3 (101) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: //www.umj. com.ua/article/75706/pidxodi-dopidgotovki-simejnix-likariv-v-krain
38. Lekhan VN, Rudiy VM, Shevchenko MV, et al. Ukraine: Health system review // Health Systems in Transition. - 2015 - V. 17, N 2. - P. 1-153.
39. Tenore A. 4th Global Pediatric Summit: Exploring Standards for Training, Evaluation, and Physician Accreditation. 25-26 April 2012, p. 42
40. Kryuchko T.O., Kushnereva T.V., Vovk Yu.O. The Role of the Pediatrician in the Reformation of the Healthcare Sector // Family Medicine. - 2015. - No. 6 (62). - P. 147-149.
41. Kirova M.O. Some issues of financing health care system in Ukraine in conditions of sector reform // State and regions. - 2012. - No. 2. - P. 212-214.
42. Final edition of the National Strategy for Healthcare System Reform in Ukraine for 2015-2020 [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/327094
43. State Budget-2016: General indicators and health care expenditures [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.apteka.ua/article/356530
Copyright (c) 2017 Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.