Influence of oil phase and emulsifiers composition on rheological properties of visco-elastic first kind emulsions
Influence of different oil phases and emulsifiers compositions on structural-mechanical properties of first kind emulsions has been studied. By rheological studies has been analyzed influence of emulsifier concentration on emulsions flow type, plasticity, thyxotropicity and other structural-mechanical properties, established optimal concentrations of emulsifiers glyceryl monostearate, cethostearyl alcohol and macrogol-37-stearate for each of emulsions.
2. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". - 1st kind. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. -
3. Dmitrievsky D.I., Rybachuk V.D., Khomenko V.M. and others. Auxiliary substances in medicine technology: influence on technological, consumer, economic characteristics and therapeutic effectiveness: teaching. manual for the stud higher pharmacy teach shut up / Ed. I. M. Perceva. - KHARKIV: Golden Pages, 2010. -
4. Kalyuzhnaya L. D. Atopic dermatitis and dry skin // Clinical immunology. Allergology. Infectology. - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 17-18.
5. Katsumbasa A. D., Lotti T. M. The European Manual on the Treatment of Dermatological Diseases / Per. from english V.P. Adaskevich. - Moscow: MEDpress inform, 2008. - 736 p.
6. Mazura E. A. Experience of the use of drugs of domestic pharmacology in the treatment of chronic allergic dermatitis / / Klin. immunology Allergology. Infectology. - 2011. - No. 1. - P. 90-92.
7. Peppers I. M., Piminov O. Kh., Slobodyanyuk M. M. and others. Pharmaceutical and medico-biological aspects of drugs: Teaching. manual / ed. I. M. Perceva. - Vinnitsa: A New Book, 2007. 728 p.
8. Elias P., Schmuth M. Abnormal skin barrier in etiopathogenesis of atopic dermatitis // Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. - 2009. - V. 9 - P. 437-446.
9. European Directorate for Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM), 2010. - pp. 3311-3528.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.