Study of the quantitative content of biologically active substances of vegetative raw materials inula helenium and inula british
In article pilot studies of the quantitative content of biologically active substances of vegetative raw materials Inula helenium and Inula british are shined. It is proved that land parts (stalk, leaves, flower, seeds) and underground (a rhizome with a root) Inula helenium and Inula british. Have different qualitative structure terpenoids, sesgutherpens, hydrocinnamon acids and polyfructans. It is finished that the vegetative raw materials of Inula british are not less valuable medicinal raw materials in comparison with vegetative raw materials of Inula helenium and can be recommended for use in medical practice.
2. Dergacheva Zh. M., Gurina N. S. Studying of diagnostic signs of flowers of nails of high // Vestnik of pharmacy. - 2008. - No. 4. - P. 22-32.
3. Yerenko O.K., Mazulin OV, Logvin P.A., Mazulin G.V. Amino acid composition of plant material of deception of British during vegetation period // Actual problems of pharmacy. honey. science and practice. - 2012. - No. 2 (9). - P. 10-12.
4. Kalinkina G. I., Berezovskaya T. P., Dmytruk S. E., Salnikova E. N. Prospects of use in the medical practice of essential oil plants of the Siberian flora // Chemistry Rast. raw materials - 2000. - No. 3. - S. 5-12.
5. Medicinal plants: Encyclopedic reference book / Rep. edit A. M. Grodzinsky. - K .: Heads. edit URE, 1990. - pp. 307-308.
6. Sokolov S. L., Zamotayev I. P. Medicinal plants. - M .: Vita, 1993. - 512 pp.
7. Chopik V.I., Dudchenko L.G., Krasnov A.N. Wildlife-rich useful plants of Ukraine. Directory. - K .: Science. Opinion, 1983. - P. 89-90.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.