The influence of water-soluble protein-polysaccharide complex from Pleurotus ostreatus on glaucoma course in rats
The effect of influence of water-soluble protein-polysaccharide complex from Pleurotus ostreatus on glaucoma course in rats has been studied on glaucoma model. The use of this substunce on glaucoma modeled rats significantly reduced a necrosis of optic nerve that was found as pigment layer stabilization.
2. Kucherenko N.V. Effect of water-soluble protein-polysaccharide complex Pleurotus ostreatus on the development of experimental cataract in rats // Pharmac. journ - 2010. - No. 6. - P. 88-92.
3. Kucherenko NV Development of the composition and technology of a hypolipidemic remedy with Pleurotus tiled: Dis ... Cand. farm Sciences: 15.00.01. - Kharkiv, 2008. - 151 p.
4. Lutsenko N. S. Glaucoma and sex steroids: a myth or a reality? // Ophthalmol. journ - 2004. - No. 2. - P. 36-41.
5. Mogilevsky S. Yu. Influence of lysozyme level and circulating immune complexes in serum and intraocular fluid on the immediate and long-term results of surgical treatment of patients with cataract and primary glaucoma // Ibid. - 2005. - No. 6. - P. 10-15.
6. Mukha AI, On the adequacy of the appointment of disaggregators in vascular diseases of the ocular bottom and primary open-angle glaucoma // Vestnik otatolmol. - 2005. - No. 1. - P. 30-33.
7. Nesterov AP Glaucoma: The main problems, new possibilities // Ibid. - 2008. - No. 1. - P. 3-5.
8. Sobolev, IA. The state of general and regional hemodynamics in patients with glaucoma with a relatively low ophthalmotonus in arterial hypotension // Oftalmol. journ - 2000. - No. 4. - P. 53-55.
9. Bojic L., Mandic Z., Bucovic D. et al. // coll. Atropol - 2002. - V. 26, N 2. - P. 589-593.
10. Matsumoto M., Matsuhashi H., Nakazawa M. // Tohoku J. Exp. Med. - 2001. - V. 193, N 4. - P. 293-299.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.