Development of industrial technology of receiving the «Thyreophit» capsules
Industrial technology and the block-scheme of technological process of the «Thyreophit» capsules were substantiated and developed. The capsules are used in dietary food as a source of herbal iodine with the purpose to improve the functional state of the thyroid gland during iodine deficiency states.
Results have shown that material balance of series of the «Thyreophit» capsules testify to the correctness of developed technological process. Production technology of the «Thyreophit» capsules was introduced in conditions of “Experimental Plant “GNCLS” Co., Ltd.
2. Vladimirova I. N., Georgiyants V. Theoretical and experimental substantiation of the use of plant raw materials for the prevention and treatment of iodine deficiency diseases / Materials of the reports of X scientific and practical seminar "Scientific bases of creation of drugs" (May 24-26, 2010, Gurzuf). - 2010. - P. 33-44.
3. Vladimirova I. M. Determination of technological and microbiological indicators of substances and the finished pharmaceutical form of the additive of dietary "Tyreofit" / Actual questions of pharmaceutical and medical science and practice. - 2010. - No. 1, Vip. XXIII. - P. 22-25.
4. Vladimirova I. M. Permanganatomometric determination of polyphenolic compounds of dietary "Thyrophyte" / Actual problems of creating new drugs: Abstracts of additional. Allukr scientific and practical conference. students and young scientists (April 21-22, 2011). - Kharkiv: View of NFaU, 2011. - P. 46.
5. Vladimirova I. M., Demokhin V. B. "Tireophyte" - a natural source of organic iodine for the health of the thyroid gland / Mat. Scientific Symposium "Non-traditional methods of treatment from the standpoint of evidence-based medicine. Phytotherapy. The magazine - 10 years "(March 15-16, 2012, Kyiv). - K., 2012. - P. 20.
6. Grebenkin B.E. Iodine-deficient diseases of pregnant women in the region of goiter's endemic: the state of health of newborns // Russian Pediatric Journal. - 2001. - No. 1. - P. 21-23.
7. Pat. to utility model No. 54280 Ukraine, IPC A23L1 / 29, A61K36 / 31. Biologically active additive "Tyreofit" / I.M. Vladimirov, V. B. Demokhin, A.V.Dorovsky, V.A. Georgiyants (Ukraine). - № u 2010 02278; Declared 01.03.2010; Published by Nov 10, 2010, Bul. No. 21
8. Specifications of TU U 15.8-31062507-028: 2010 from 09.06.2010 "Additives dietary. Protection of the thyroid gland »/ Georgiyants VA, Vladimirova I. M., Diakonov D. M.
9. Chuyshov V.I., Khokhlova L. M., Lyapunova O. O. and others. Technology of medicines for industrial production / Ed. V.I. Chueshova. - Kharkiv: View of NFU "Golden Pages". - 2003 - 720 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.