Forensic pharmacy: research control mode of medicines, which contains the codeine
Тhe forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring of the medicines, which in its composition contains of psychoactive substance from classification and law group «narcotic drugs» - codeine was conducted. Pharmaceutical assortment of the medicines, which contain codeine was analyzed on trade names, manufactures and dates action registration certificates. Тhe forensic and pharmaceutical characteristic of medicines, which contain codeine, was conducted, control mode by studying their clinical and pharmacological, classification and, nomenclature and law signs was investigated.
2. In Ukraine, intensifying the fight against drug addicts [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access to the document: http://propr.com.ua/en/public/view/17861.
3. Desomorphine // Wikipedia article - Free Encyclopedia [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%E5%E7%EE%EC%EE%F0%F4%E8%ED.
4. The Criminal Code of Ukraine. K., 2001. - 223 p.
5. Drugs in Neurology, Psychiatry and Narcology, Ed. V. A. Shapovalova, P. Voloshina, A. V. Stefanova, I. M. Trakhtenberg, V. V. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
6. Mishiev V.D., Sosin I.K., Ovcharenko M.O., Ershova O.A. Narcology: topical issues - Lviv: Medicine of the World, 2010. - 280 p.
7. Shapovalov V.V., Sosin I.K., Shapovalova VA, and others. New approaches to stopping pain syndrome in patients with narcotic addiction. // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2004. - No. 9 (86). - P. 69-71.
8. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 770 dated 06.05.2000 "On Approval of the List of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors" / Shapovalova VO, Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalov V.V. (ml.) // Pharmaceutical law. Tutorial for classroom work on pharmaceutical legislation specializing in Pharmacy. - Kharkiv, 2008. - P. 98-107.
9. Banny I.P., Georgiyants V.A., Bannna N.I. and others. Synthesis, pharmacological activity and acute toxicity of γ- (R-benzenesulfonyloxamido) -butanic acids // Medical chemistry. - 2011. - Vol. 13, No. 2 (47). - P. 63-67.
10. Tatsiy V. Ya. Combating crime at the turn of the 21st century - the problem of the present / / Probl. legality: resp. interspection sciences save / Rep. edit V. Ya. Tatius - Kharkiv: National lawyer acad. Ukraine, 2008. - Ex. 99 - P. 3-18.
11. Shapovalova V.O., Shapovalov V.V., Khalin M. M. et al. Pharmaceutical right in safe self-medication. Drugs Released Without a Prescription by a Doctor / Ed. V. V. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv: Scorpio, 2010. - 1200 p.
12. Pharmaceutical law in narcology: Monograph, ed. V. A. Sha-povalova, I. K. Sosina, V. V. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
13. Pharmaceutical law and court pharmacy: dictionary of terms // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2005. No. 9, Annex. - P. 213-236.
14. Forum [Electronic resource]. - Access to the document: http://www.hitforum.net.ua/archive/index.php?t-91760.html.
15. Shapovalova V.O., Bannna N.I., Shapovalov V.V. Codoo-pharmaceutical study of modified means and comparative search of biologically active compounds among derivatives of acylaminoetane and acylaminobutanoic acids // Ukr. Journal of Psychoneurology. - 2011. - T. 19, Vip. 2 (appendix). - P. 160- 164.
16. Shapovalov VV Organizational and legal approaches to the development of combined drugs based on psychoactive substances for the prevention and treatment of drug addiction. Author's abstract. dis ... Dr. farm Sciences: special 15.00.01 «Technology of medicines and organization of pharmaceutical business». - Kiev, 2005. - 44 p.
17. Shapovalov V.V. Pharmaceutical and medical law: Uch. allowance (series: Pharmaceutical Law), 1st edition. - Kharkiv: Scorpio, 2011. - 208 p.
18. Shapovalov V.V. (m.). Categories of drug dispensing in EU countries / Pharmaceutical law in safe self-medication. Medicinal products that are prescribed without a doctor's prescription. - Kharkiv: Scorpio, 2010. - Ch. 3. - P. 13 - 17.
19. Shepitko V. Yu. Psychology of judicial activity: Teaching. manual. Xarkov: Right, 2006. - 160 p.
20. Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov (Jr.) V.V., Shapovalov V.V., Vasina Ju. V. Legislation in pharmacy, forensic pharmacy and evidence-based pharmacy: Study book (series: Pharmaceutical law), 3rd ed. - Kharkiv, 2011. - 160 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.