The experimental broncholytic effect of Amkesol in laboratory animals with different ages
Experimental data have shown the efficacy of new combined preparation amkesol used in children's medicinal forms. This medicine prevented development of cholinergic bronchoconstriction in rat of various ages
A single administration of syrup (0.9 ml / kg) and powder (8 mg / kg) of amkesol significantly reduced the quantity of bronchospasms, induced by the injection of neostigmine , and restored the external respiration regardless of dosage form and age of the experimental animals.
2. Chuchalin A.G. Contemporary notions about the pathogenesis of bronchial asthma // Atmosphere. Pulmonology and allergology. - 2001. No. 1.
3. Smirnova M.O., Sorokina E.V. Bronchitis in children: the principles of modern therapy // Difficult patient. 2009 - T. 7, No. 8. - P. 43-46.
4. Zaitseva OV Broncho-obstructive syndrome in children with acute respiratory diseases: modern aspects of therapy / Consulum medicum, 2003 consilium-medicum.com.
5. National program "Bronchial asthma in children. The strategy of treatment and prevention ". - Moscow, 2006. - S. 57-63.
6. Geppe N.A., Korpushkina AV, Snodezka M.N., Vasudevan A.K. Antihistamines in complex therapy of bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis in children // Russian. pediatrician journ 2000 No. 2. pp. 55-55.
7. Proper medical practice of medicine / Ed. N. A. Lyapunov, V. Zagoria, V. P. Georgievskii, E. P. Bezugloy. - K .: MORION, 1999. - P. 508-545.
8. Glants S. Medical and Biological Statistics / Per. from english M .: Practice, 1998. 459 pp. (S. 105- 107).
9. A. Khalafyan STATISTICA 6. Statistical analysis of data: Textbook. 3rd ed. - Moscow: Binom Press LLC, 2007. - 512 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.