Influence of thick violet grass extract (Viola tricolor L.) on renal excretory function in intact rats
There are presented the experimental evidences of the investigation of the diuretic activity of thick extract of violet in comparison with the classical diuretic drug hydrochlorothiazide under the conditions of spontaneous and water diuresis in intact rats. It was found out, that thick extract of violet possesses the expressed diuretic action.
2. Blinova O. A. Theoretical and experimental aspects of the creation of medicinal products on the basis of raw materials of natural origin. Author's abstract. dis ... Dr. farm sciences - Perm, 2009. - 43 p.
3. Bubenchikov R. A. Pharmacological study of plants of the genus Vialka and the spectrum of their pharmacological activity. Author's abstract. dis ... Dr. farm sciences - Pyatigorsk, 2011. - 49 p.
4. Kamyshnikov V. S. Manual for clinical and biochemical laboratory diagnostics: 2 tons - Minsk: "Belarus", 2002. - T. 1. - 495 p., 2003. - T. 2. - 463 p.
5. Mashkovsky M. D. Drug heartbeats. - 15th ed., Pererab., Correction. and add - Moscow: RIA "The New Wave": Publisher Umerenkov, 2008. - 1206 p.
6. Markaryan AA, Bubenchikov RA, Alyatdin R. N. and others. Plants of the genus "Vialka" are promising sources of effective medicinal and health-improving means. - Moscow, Kursk: Silver threads 2008. - 86 p.
7. Sergeev N.S. Development of medicinal products from violet field grass based on low-waste technology. Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate farm sciences - Pyatigorsk, 2009 - 23 p.
8. Wednesday P.I., Maksutyna N.P., Davtyan L. L. Pharmacognosy. Medicinal herbal and phytoplankton. - Vinnitsa: New Book, 2006. - P. 252-259.
9. Sokolov S. Ya. Phytotherapy and Phytopharmacology: A Manual for Doctors. - M .: Honey. Inform agency, 2000. - 976 p.
10. Tovchiga O. Investigation of diuretic, nephroprotective, hyporechemic action of ordinary egg (Aegopodium podagraria L.) as a basis for the creation of medicinal products. Author's abstract. ... dis Cand. farm sciences - Kharkiv, 2009 - 21 p.
11. Stirol S. Yu. Modulation of pharmacological effects under various salt regimes. - Kharkiv: Avista-VLT, 2007. - 360 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.