Biologically active substances of leaves jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.)
The results of polysaccharides, flavonoids, tannins and pigments determination in jujube leaves of Ukrainian selection form by spectrophotometric method. The maximum content of biologically active substances observed during fruit ripening. By HPLC in jujube leaves identified rutin and defined its quantitative content – 0.21%–0.34%. The composition of volatile compounds and chloroform extracts of jujube leaves determined by chromatography-mass spectrometric method. In the composition of volatile compounds is dominated eugenol, squalene, and phytol, among the components of the chloroform extracts of the highest concentration determined for neofitadien.
2. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". 1st kind. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - Supplement 2. - 2008. - 620 p.
3. Lapach SN, Chubenko AV, Babich P. N. Statistics in science and business. - K.: Morion, 2002. - 640 p.
4. Olennikov D. N., Tanhaeva L. M. Method of quantitative determination of the group composition of the carbohydrate complex of plant objects // Chemistry Rast. raw materials - 2006. - No. 4. - P. 29-33.
5. Chernogorod L. B., Vinogradov B. A. Essential oils of some species of the genus Achillea L. containing fragranol // Rast. resources - St. Petersburg. - 2006. - Vol. 42, Issue. 2. - P. 61-68.
6. Azam-Ali S., Bonkoungou E., Bowe C. et al. Ber and other jujubes / International Center for Underutired Crops. - 2006 - 289 p.
7. Anand K. K., Singh B., Grand D. et al. Effect of Zizyphus sativa leaves on blood glucose levels in normal and alloxan-diabetic rats // J. Ethnopharm. - 1989. - V. 27, N 1-2. - P. 121-127.
8. Ganachari M.S., Kumar S. Anti-ulcer properties of Ziziphus jujuba Lam. leaves extract in rats // J. Natural Remedies. - 2004. - V 4, N 2. - P. 103-108.
9. Ganachari M.S., Kumar S. Effect of Ziziphus jujube leaf extract on body weight, food intake and serum lipid levels in sucrose-induced obese rats // Inter. J. Pharm. Sciences - 2004. - No. 66, No. 3 - P. 363-365.
10. Ganachari M.S., Kumar S., Bhat K.G. Effect of Ziziphus jujuba leaves extract on phagocytosis by human neutrophils // J. Natural Remedies. - 2004. - V.4, N 1. - P. 120.
11. Shirdel Z., Madani H., Mirbadalzadch R. Investigation into the hypoglycemic effect of hydroalcoholic extract of Ziziphus jujuba leaves on blood glucose and lipids in alloxan-induced diabetes in rats // Iranian J. Diabetes and Lipid Disorders. - 2009. - V. 3. - P. 13-19.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.