Determination of volatile compounds of essential oils of different species of genus of Salvia by chromatography-mass spectrometric method
Using the method of gas chromatography with mass-detection essential oils of herb of Salvia verticillata L., Salvia patens L. and Salvia officinalis L. were analysed. The qualitative and quantitative composition of the essential oils of herbs studied species Salvia L. has been determined. The main components of the essential oils of herbs of Salvia verticillata L., Salvia patens L. and Salvia officinalis L. were determined. For the essential oil of herb of Salvia patens L. component structure is defined for the first time.
2. Zenkevich I.G. Analytical parameters of components of essential oils for their chromatographic and chromatic-mass-spectrometric identification. Mono- and sesquiterpenes // Rast. resources 1996. T. 32, No. 1. - P. 48-58.
3. Bernotienė G., Nivinskiene O., Butkiene R., Mockutė D. The Essential Oil Composition Variability in Sage (Salvia o ffi cinalis L.) // CHEMIJA. 2007 V. 18. N 4. pp. 38-43.
4. Chernogorod L. B., Vinogradov B. A. Essential oils of some species of the genus Achillea L. containing fragranol // Rast. resources - 2006. - Vol. 42, Issue. 2. - P. 61-68.
5. Ajayi1 G., Olagunju1 J., Ademuyiwa O. et al. Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis and phytochemical screening of Plumbago zeylanica ethanolic root extract, J. J. Med. Plant Research. - 2011. - V. 5 (9). - P. 1756-1761.
6. Said S., Fernandez C., Greff S. et al. Inter-population variability of terpenoid composition in leaves of Pistacia lentiscus L. from Algeria: a chemoecological approach // Molecules. - 2011. - V. 16. - P. 2646-2657.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.