Forensic pharmacy and narcology: psychological features as indicators ofsusceptibility to the development of addictive disorders health in women
In article studied the indicators of women to the development of addiction disorders F 1 on the basis of a comparative assessment of their psychological characteristics. Is an example of forensic and pharmaceutical practice with respect to women suffering of drug addiction, committed the crime. The characteristic of the choleric, sanguine, phlegmatic and melancholic temperament types of women. The data on temperament and mobility of nervous processes and the suffering of drug addictionin healthy women.
2. Bytensky V. S., Lichko A. E., Kherson B. G. Psychological factors in the development of addictions in adolescents // Psychology. journ - 1992. -T. 12, No. 4. - P. 86-89.
3. Bitsensky V. S. Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of alcoholism and drug addiction // Vysn. psychiatry and psychopharmacologist. - 2007. - No. 1. - P. 7-11.
4. Vary M. Y. General Psychology: Teach. manual, 2nd ed., vipr. and add - K .: Center for Educational Literature, 2007. - P. 241-250.
5. Gannushkin P. B. Selected Works. - Moscow: Medicine, 1964. - P. 292.
6. Goland R. Ya. Problems of Morphine // Proceedings of the State Institute of Medical Knowledge. - 1929. - No. 5. - P. 17-22.
7. Gubler, EV Computational methods for the analysis and recognition of pathological processes. - Moscow: Medicine, 1978. - 294 p.
8. Kantorovich NV Dispensary observations for morphine patients // Soviet psychoneurology. - 1936. - No. 3. - P. 63-70.
9. Lynsky IV, Savkina TV Psychological features as factors of predisposition to the development of mental and behavioral disorders due to the use of psychoactive substances // Ukr. honey. almanac. - 2000. - Vol. 3, No. 2 (annex). - P. 84-86.
10. Lichko AE, Ivanov N. Ya. Pathocharacological diagnostic questionnaire for adolescents: Method. river - St. Petersburg, 1992.
11. Drugs in neurology, psychiatry and narcology / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, P. Voloshina, O. V. Stefanova and others. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2003. - 784 p.
12. Maruta N.O., Minko O.I. Emotional disturbances in borderline mental disorders and alcohol dependence (diagnosis and treatment principles): Method. river - Kharkiv, 2003. - 20 p.
13. Minko A.I., Lynsky IV. Affective disorders with dependence on psychoactive substances // International. honey. journ - 2003. - Vol. 9, No. 3. - C. 28.
14. Moskvichka tried to bring drugs into Ukraine in a cosmetic bag [Electronic resource] // Comments: Kharkov. - May 16, 2011; 16:48. - Access mode: http://kharkov.comments.ua/news/2011/05/16/164836.html.
15. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated May 6, 2000 No. 770 "On Approval of the List of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=770-2000-%EF.
16. Rogh E.I. Table book of a practical psychologist. The book is the first one. - M .: Vlados, 1998. - P. 383.
17. Sosin I.K., Chuyev Yu.F. Heroin addiction. - Kharkiv: Poligrafservis, 2002. - 147 pp.
18. Petrenko V.O., Shapovalova V.O., Koneva V.Yu., Linsky I.V. Forensic-pharmaceutical monitoring of the prevalence of health disorders among women with narcotic addiction // Pharmac. journ - 2011. - No. 4. - P. 35-38.
19. Pharmaceutical Law in Narcology / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, I. K. Sosina, V. V. Shapovalova. - Kharkiv: Fact, 2004. - P. 27-109.
20. Shabanov P. D., Stakelberg O. Yu. Narcomania: pathopsychology, clinic, rehabilitation. - SPb: Lan, 2000. - 368 p.
21. Shapovalov VV Judicial pharmacy in the state system of measures of generalization of causes and conditions of distribution of drug crimes and drug addiction (on the principles of criminalistics) // Legal journal. - 2011. - No. 6. - P. 41-45.
22. Shapovalov V.V. Pharmaceutical and medical law in the national strategy of counteracting drug crimes and increase the level of protection of patients with drug addiction // Ukr. wisn psychoneurol - 2011. - T. 19, Vip. 2, annex. - P. 76-80.
23. Empirical research on psychological characteristics (chapter six) [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.drugtext.org/library/books/karsten/chapter6.htm.
24. Holodinski M., Fridlmeier W. Development of emotions and emotion regulation. - New York: Springer science + Business Media, 2006 - 637 p.
25. Schmieschek H. Fragebogen zur Ermittlung akzentuierter persönlichkeiten // Psychiat. Neurol und med. Psychol - 1970. - V. 10. - S. 378.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.