Analysis of assortement of medications for application in ophthalmology of market of Ukraine
The results of marketing analysis of ophthalmological and combined medications are presented. Correlation of foreign and domestic drugs’ production is set, which was 73%/27% respectively. It was founded, that some pharmaceutical groups are well represented (antiglaucoma, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory drugs), some segments (combined and diagnostic agents) are needed to be developed, including the development and implementation in the industry.
2. Piven E.P., Andryukova L.N. Modern state and prospects of development of the market of ophthalmic drugs on the example of the activities of leading foreign pharmaceutical companies // Ibid. - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 99-105.
3. Database "Medicines" LLC "Morion" [Electronic resource]. www.morion.kiev.ua
4. The Directory of Medicines of Ukraine 2012 [Electronic resource]. http: www.dec.gov.ua
5. Compendium 2011 - Drugs / Edited by V. N. Kovalenko, A. P. Viktorov. - K .: MORION, 2011. - 2270 p.
6. Jimmy D. Bartlett, Siret D. Jaanus. Clinical ocular pharmacology. - St. Louis Missouri: Westline Heinemann Elsevier, 2008 - 793 p.
7. Nordstrom B. L., Friedman D. S., Mozaffari E. et al. Persistence and Adherence to Topical Glaucoma Therapy // Am. J. Ophthalmol. - 2005. - V. 140. - P. 598-606.
8. Van der Valk R, Webers C. A., Schouten J. S. et al. Intraocular pressure-reducing effects of all commonly used glaucoma drugs: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials // Ophthalmology. - 2005. - V. 112. - P. 1177-1185.
9. Barnebey H. S., Orengo-Nania S., Flowers B. E. et al. The safety and efficacy of travoprost 0.004% / timolol 0.5% fixed combination ophthalmic solution // Am. J. Ophthalmol. - 2005. - V. 140. - P. 1-7.
10. Toor A., Chanis R. A., Polikoff L. A. et al. Additivity of pilocarpine to bimatoprost in ocular hypertension and early glaucoma // J. Glaucoma. - 2005. - V 14. - P. 243-248.
11. Andryukova L. N. Topical issues of creation and production of eye drops in Ukraine // Farmakom. - 2003. - No. 3. - P. 50-55.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.