Dangerous system of promotion and advertising beer and vodka beverages in television and advertising space in Ukraine as a real threat to public health
Cause and effect factors of active impact of the system of promotion and advertising beer and vodka beverages and drugs have been investigated. Beer and vodka beverages were shown to be the most dangerous agents in the television and advertising market since they affect the target audience, especially young people, which poses a threat to public health in Ukraine.
2. Volokh D. S., Sholoyko N. V. Internet and pharmacy // Pharmascope. - 2003. - No. 8. - P. 6-7.
3. Gnatenko L. Romance with the mind. How to protect yourself from contagion / / Recipes for pharmacy sales. - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 38-40.
4. Order of the Ministry of Health № 334 dated 05.12.1994 "On the improvement of day-care in-patient clinics as one of the forms of inpatient care for the adult population" [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.kmv.gov.ua/divisions.asp?Id=259.
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 72 of 23.02.2001. "On Approval of Certain Documents on Family Medicine" [Electronic Resource]. Access mode: http: //www/moz.gov.ua.
6. Paliy V. A astrologer and fortune teller in law, or do we need such a classification of professions? // Bulletin of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine. - 2010. - No. 11. - P. 36-38.
7. Storozhuk Y. Ban can not be advertised // Recipes for pharmacy sales. - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 14-15.
8. Chekman I. S., Ulbert Z. R., Malanchuk V. O. and others. Nanoscience, nanobiology, nanofarmation. Monograph. - K.: Polygraph plus, 2012. - P. 328 p.
9. Chertkov Yu. As a doctor, do not let others prevent him from working. // Your health. - 2012. - No. 16-17. - P. 22-23 (Nos. 10-15).
10. Lucas B. P., Kumapley R., Mba B. et al. A Hospitalist-Run Short-Stay Unit: Features That Predict Length-Of-Stay and Eventual Admission to Traditional Inpatient Services // J. Hospital Med. - 2009. - V. 4, N 5. - P. 276-284.
11. Mancia G., De Backer G., Dominiczak A. et al. 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension: The Task Force for the Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and the European Society of Cardiologists (ESC) // J. Hypertens. - 2007. - P. 25 - P. 1105-1187.
12. Mancia G., Laurent S., Agabiti-Rosei E. et al. Reperation of European guidelines for hypertension management: a European Society of Hypertension Task Force document // Ibid. - 2009. - V 27. - P. 2121-2158.
13. Mrazek Monique F. Comparative Approaches to Pharmaceutical Price Regulation in the European Union // Croatia Medical Journal. - 2002. - N ° 43 (4). - P. 453-461.
14. Scientia Pharmaceutica: Abstracts of 4th Central European Symp. On Pharmaceutical Technology. 2007. - Suppl. 1. Sci. Pharm 69. - 330 p.
15. Swarbrick Ed. J., Boyalan J. C. Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Tecnology // New York. Dasel Marcel Dekker. Inc. - 2009. - V. 3. - P. 2654-2668.
16. Yong R., Lovell P. Introduction to Polymers. London: Chapman & Hall 2006 487 pp.
17. The Pharmaceutical Industry in Figures / European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries Associations. - Bergium, 2010. - 40 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.