Spectral characteristics and electrical structure of coumarines synthetic derivatives. P a r t І. Studying of UV-spectrums and electrical structure of coumarin and 4-oxyсoumarin
Coumarin and 4-oxycoumarin were investigated UV-spectrums of light absorption in 95% alcohol as a model of compounds for fur ther studying of electrical spectrums dicoumarin, neodicoumarin, fepromaron, sinkumar and varfarin natrium klatrat.
On a spectral curve of unsubstitued coumarin observed two intensive maximums. Oxy-group introduction to 4 molecules of coumarin causes splitting of a maximum on two parts: hypsochromic shift and the formation of the bend at 274 nm.
Quantum-chemical calculations of electric density of coumarin indicate about effect on the electrofeelic cubstitution reactions on C8- and C10-atoms. Presence of the alkene fragment causes the reactions of electrofeelic addition.
OH-group presence in the forth-positions oxycoumarin, lacton ring of the molecule and increases the electron densiy in the aromatic ring.
The presence of keto-enol thautomerism of 4-oxycoumarin provides the possibility of interaction reagents in reactions such as AE and SN.
2. Mashkovsky M. D. Medicines. 16th ed. - M .: The New Wave, 2010. - 1216 pp.
3. Bochvar D. A., Gambaryan N. P., Stankevich IV, Chistyakov AL. On qualitative estimation of the stability of heterocyclic systems in the framework of approximate Hückel // Journal. Phys. chemistry - 2010. - Vol. 84, Izp. 12. - pp. 2797-2802.
4. Rayhardt K. Solvents and Effects in Organic Chemistry. - M .: Mir, 1991. - 763 pp.
5. Carey F. A., Sundberry R. J. Advanced Organic Chemistry: Structure and Mechanisms. - Springer, 2007 - 1199 p.
6. Masrani KV, Rama HS, Batna S. L. Ultraviolet absorption spectra of some subtituted coumarins // J. Appl. Chem Biotechnol. - 1994. - V. 44, N 6. - P. 331-334.
7. Randal C. Basel. Disposition of toxic drugs and chemicals in man. Eigth edition. - California, USA: Biomedical publications, 2010. - 1717 p.
8. Silverstein R. M. Spectrometric identification of organic compounds. 6th ed. - Wiley, USA, 1998. - 587 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.