Deviations of active substances content at division tablets
Definition of a mass homogeneity dose of the drug substance and the mode of action for four samples of whole tablets, and their half and quarters parts. It was found that deviations of active substances content at dividing into two parts is 1% to 8,6%, at four parts dividing – 8,15% to 17,14%. The necessity of information possession on the feasibility and implications of the division of solid dosage medicines industrial production for pharmacists is substantiated.
2. Mosena S., Merwe E. The appropriateness and risks of tablet splitting // Pharmac. SA. J. - 2009. - N. 9 - P. 30-36.
3. Agaev F.T., Smirnova MD, T.Fofanova Increasing commitment to therapy: "the affair of technology"? // Heart Failure. - 2011. - T. 12, No. 4 (66). - P. 238-2243.
4. Quinzler R., Gasse C., Schneider A. et al. The frequency of inappropriate tablet splitting in primary care // Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol. - 2006. - N 62 (12). - P. 1065-1073.
5. Tablet splitting: a risky practice [Electronic resource] / U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. U.S. Food and Drugs Administration. - 2009. - Access mode: http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ ConsumerUpdates / ucm171492.htm.
6. Investigation of cardiopreparations containing bisoprolol to fulfill the requirements of the general article of the European Pharmacopoeia, as well as the mechanical properties of tablets for additional indicators / Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. The Main State Center for Forensic Medicine and Forensic Expertise. - M., 2010. - 33 p.
7. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Scientific-Experimental Pharmacopoeia Center. - 1st kind. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - 531 pp.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.