Biopharmaceutical cluster in developing of drugs. P a r t II. Analysis of results of biopharmaceutical research and its influence on the further development of pharmaceutical technology
The article presents the results of biopharmaceutical research of scientists of Industrial technology department, which were included in the official recognition of the regulatory, educational and scientific literature (rules of preparation of liquid medicines, methods of suspension coating techniques, determining the optimal rheological and osmotic properties of soft drugs, the development and use of pharmaceutical systems for active topical treatment of infected wounds in surgery).
2. Arkushka AA, Bezuglyi V. D., Pertsev IM The estimation of the consistency of lipophilic ointments // Chem.-Pharmac. journ - 1981. - No. 10. - P. 95-98.
3. Arkush AA, Pertsev IM Evaluation and control of the consistency of ointments using rheograms (Informational letter). - K., RTSNMI, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Vip. 10 on the problem "Pharmacy", 1983. - 2 p.
4. Departmental instruction: "Local medicated wound treatment" / B. M. Datsenko, T. I. Tamm, V. F. Saenko and others. - K.-Kharkiv: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 1994. - 27 p.
5. Peppers I. M., Datsenko B. M., Arkush A. A., etc. The influence of the carrier's nature on the release kinetics of a number of medicinal substances and the consumer properties of soft drugs / 4th Symposium on Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics with International Participation sponsored by International Pharmaceutical Federation (May 24-27, 1982, Strbský Pleso, Czechoslovakia). - Štrbský Pleso, Czechoslovakia, 1982. - P. 136.
6. Gunko V.G., Pertsev, I. M., Datsenko B. M. Study of kinetics of release of methyluratsil from various ointment bases // Pharmac. journ - 1980. - № 5. - P. 73-74.
7. Dmitrievsky D. I., Pertsev I. M., Khokhlova L. N. Influence of the composition of emulsions on the effectiveness of preservatives / Theoretical bases for the preparation of drugs and their biopharmaceutical evaluation (Scientific works). - Moscow: VNIIF MZ of the USSR, 1983. - T. XXI. - P. 99-107.
8. Dmitrievsky D.I., Kotvitska AA. Justification of the composition of the emulsion with the help of physico-chemical and structural-mechanical research // Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2001. - No. 4. - P. 49-51.
9. I. Pertsev, D. I. Dmitrievsky, V. D. Rybachuk and others. Auxiliary substances in the technology of the liver: influence on technological, consumer, economic characteristics and therapeutic effectiveness: teaching. pedometer for studio higher pharmacy teach Establishments - Kharkiv: Gold Pages, 2010. - 600 p.
10. Pertsev IM, Berkal NN, Gutorov SA, Postolnik VV The value of osmotic properties of ointments when used in medical practice // Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2002. - No. 2. - P. 7-10.
11. Pertsev I. M., Datsenko B. M., Kroshko L. K., Kalinichenko VN. Examination of Osmotic Properties of Certain Drugs / Tez. doc. III Congress of Pharmacists of the USSR. - Kharkiv, 1979. - P. 89.
12. I. Pertsev, L. A. Khristenko, D. R. Rachev, and others. Study of physicomechanical properties of ophthalmic drug films // Pharmatia. - 1983. - No. 6. - P. 38-41.
13. I.M.Pertsev, T.V. Degtyareva, L.D. Shevchenko, etc. Instruction on the preparation of liquid pharmaceutical forms in pharmacies / Order of the Ministry of Health of the USSR No. 435 dated 11.11.90 on the approval of the instruction. - M., 1990. - 50 s.
14. Datsenko B. M., Kostyuchenko B. M., Pertsev I. M., Kalinichenko V. N. Local treatment of purulent wounds // Surgery, 1984. - No. 1. - P. 136-141.
15. Kuzin M.I., Kostyuchenok B. M., Datsenko B. M., Pertsev I. M. et al. Local medication treatment of purulent wounds: Methodical recommendations. - Moscow: Ministry of Education of the USSR, 1985. - 18 p.
16. Peppers IM, Lyapunov NA, Maliakova N.F., Lyapunova O. A. Method of selection of surfactants in the preparation of emulsions: Information letter. - K., RTSNMI, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. - 1985. - Issue 10. - 2 s.
17. Datsenko B. M., Pertsev I. M., Gunko VG, etc. Multicomponent ointments on a hydrophilic basis for the prevention and treatment of local purulent infection. Message 1. Ointment "Levomekol" // New medicines: Express-information. - Moscow: NGO "Soyuzmedinform", 1989. - Issue. 10. - P. 15-20.
18. Pertsev I. M., Datsenko B. M., Kalinichenko V. N., Gunko V. G. Multicomponent ointments on a hydrophilic basis for the prevention and treatment of local purulent infection. Message 2. Ointment "Levosin" / Ibid. - Moscow: NGO "Soyuzmedinform", 1989. - Issue. 11. - P. 17-21.
19. Datsenko B. M., Tamm T. I., Dmitrievsky D. I., Pertsev I. M., etc. Multicomponent ointments on a hydrophilic basis for the prevention and treatment of local purulent infection. Message 3. Ointment "Dioxico" // Ibid. - Moscow: NGO "Soyuzmedinform", 1989. - Issue. 12. - P. 16-20.
20. Bondarenko A.I., Pertsev I.M., Valevko S.A., Shevchenko L.D. About mass-volume method of preparation of dosage forms in pharmacies // Pharmatia. - 1991. - No. 6. - P. 64-67.
21. Pertsov I. M., Datsenko B. M., Dmitrievsky D. I., etc. Osmotically active drug gels for the treatment of inflammatory processes / Technological aspects of the creation of medicinal forms: Nauk. works - Moscow: VNIIF Ministry of Health of the USSR, 1986. - T. XXIV. - P. 94-98.
22. Pashnev, P. D., Safiullin R. M., Bugrim N. A. Perfection of the technology of obtaining coated tablets. // Chem.-Pharmac. journ - 1975. - No. 2. - P. 38-42.
23. Pertsev I., Rachev D., Dmitrievsky D. The physicomechanical properties of the plate on the acne of the drug's physiology // Pharmacy (NRB). - 1983. - No. 2. - P. 33-37.
24. Pertsev I. M., Arkushko AA, Gunko VG The use of structural and mechanical characteristics in the development of new medical ointments / Physicochemical mechanics of disperse systems and materials. - K .: Science. thought, 1983. - Ch. 2 - S. 262-263.
25. Pertsev I. M., Datsenko B. M., Gunko V. G., Multicomponent ointments on a hydrophilic basis // Pharmacy. - 1990. - № 5. - P. 73-77.
26. Pertsev I. M., Dmitrievsky D. I., Khokhlova L. N. Chemical preservation of heterogeneous drugs: Information letter. - K., RTSNMI, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. - 1984. - Issue 12. - 3 s.
27. Pertsev I. M., Kotenko AM, Chueshov O. V., Khaleeva E. L. Pharmaceutical and biological aspects of ointments: Monograph. - Kharkiv: Publishing House of NFUU, Golden Pages, 2003. - 288 p.
28. Peppers I. M., Lyapunova OA, Zhdanov R. I. Investigation of lipophilic emulsion systems / Basic directions of development of pharmacy: Tez. doc. II Congress of Pharmacists of the Latvian SSR. - Riga, 1984. - P. 187-188.
29. Pertsev I. M., Khokhlova L. N., Dmitrievsky D. I. The dependence of antimicrobial activity of chemical preservatives in suspensions from certain pharmaceutical factors // Khim.-Pharmac. journ - 1984. - No. 9. - P. 1110-1113.
30. Peppers I.M., Chagovets R.K. Guide to laboratory lessons in pharmacy technology of pharmaceutical forms. - K .: High school, Chief ed., 1987. - 231 p.
31. Pertsev I.M. Biological Pharmacy (Biopharmaceuticals) / Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia: 2nd form. - K .: MORION, 2010. - P. 190-192.
32. Peptsov I. M., Datsenko B. M., Gunko VG Development of multidirectional drugs for the purulent-inflammatory process (substantiation of composition, production, clinical experience of application) // Pharmac. journ - 1991. - No. 3. - P. 56-61.
33. Peptsov I. M., Ruban O. A. Essay on the main stages of development of pharmaceutical technology // Weekly of APTEKA. - 2011. - No. 22 (793). - P. 14-15.
34. Pertsev I. M., Tamm T. I., Ruban O. A., Dmitrievsky D. I. Biopharmaceutical cluster for the creation of drugs. Message I. Formation of biopharmaceutical scientific direction // Farmats. journ - 2013. - № 1. - P. 38-45.
35. Peppers I.M., Shevchenko L.D., Degtyareva T.V. Instruction for preparation in pharmacies of medicinal forms with a liquid dispersion medium / Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 197 dated September 7, 1993 - K., 1993. - 36 with.
36. Gunko V.G., Pertsev I. M., Datsenko B. M., Belov SG The problems of the creation of osmotically active medical systems for external use // Pharmac. journ - 1991. - No. 3. - P. 62-67.
37. Creation of soft drugs on various bases. 1. Investigation of rheological properties of ointments on soluble bases // Farmakom. - 1999. - No. 6. - P. 10-16.
38. Lyapunov NA, Pertsev I. M., Lyapunova O. A., et al. Technology of pharmaceutical emulsions and bioavailability of medicinal substances: Method. recommendations - Kharkiv: Ministry of Health of Ukraine SSR Kharkiv. farm Inst-t, 1986. - 21 p.
39. V.I. Chueshov, L. M. Khokhlov, O. L. Lyapunov and others. Technology of medicines for industrial production: Textbook. - Kharkiv: NFaU: Golden Pages, 2003. - 720 p.
40. Pertsev I. M., Zupanets I. A., Shevchenko L. D., et al. Pharmaceutical and medical-biological aspects of medicines. Uch for students of institutes and faculties of improvement of professional skill of specialists of pharmacy. In 2 t.) / Ed. I. M. Perceva and I. A. Zupants. - Kharkiv: Publishing house of UkrFA, 1999. - T. 1. - 464 p., T. 2. - 460 p.
41. M. Rezvani, N. Uzlenkova, V. Frenkel et al. Effects of Lipochromin and Levosinum in the treatment of radiation-induced skin lesions in pig / Proc. of the ARR / ESRB Lennual Muting Europen Rad. Res - Oxford, 1997. - P. 121.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.