Pharmaceutical law: definition control mode extemporaneous composition including potent substances
In this article are results of the study the control mode ready and extemporaneous compositions, which contain potent substances (for example, diphenhydramine). Found that substance diphenhydramine is promising for new and expanded range of existing extemporaneous dosage forms, which include potent substances, to prevent addicted addiction and introducing a personalized approach to the patient.
2. Vasina Yu. V. The problem of the relevance of the forensic pharmaceutical division of the extemporal formulation to the corresponding classification-legal groups / postgraduate training of specialists of pharmacy in the organizational and economic direction: Mat. sci. pract. conf. from international Participation, June 2-3, 2010 - Kharkiv, 2010. - P. 86-87.
3. Vasina Yu.V. Pharmaceutical law: the study and generalization of the extemporal formulation in Ukraine as a measure of counteracting the inappropriate use of drugs / Pharmacy of Ukraine. Looking to the future: VII National The Congress of Pharmacists of Ukraine, September 15 - 17, 2010: Mat. - Kharkiv, 2010. - T. 2.- P. 468.
4. D 362 State Form of Medicines. - Vip fourth. - K., 2012.
5. The Criminal Code of Ukraine / Pharmaceutical Law and Evidence-based Pharmacy in the Legal System: Mat. sci. pract. conf. Kharkiv, November 16 2007-Kharkiv, 2007. - P. 214-274.
6. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 490 dated August 17, 2007 "On Approval of Lists of Poisonous and Heavy Medicines" / Pharmaceutical Law. Educational manual for classroom and non-auditing work on pharmaceutical legislation specializing in Pharmacy / Ed. V. O. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalova (ml.). - Kharkiv, 2008. - P. 115.
7. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated July 19, 2005, No. 360 "On Approval of the Rules for Prescribing Recipes and Requirements-Orders for Medicinal Products and Medical Products from Pharmacies and their Departments, Regulations on the Procedure for Storage, Registration and Destruction prescription forms and requirements-orders "/ / Ukrainian Bulletin of Psychoneurology. - 2010. - T. 18, Vip. 2 (appendix). - P. 104-112.
8. Shurma I. M., Galatsan OV, Shapovalova V. O. and others. Regional form of medicines of the Kharkiv region on the basis of medical and pharmaceutical law. Issue Four. - Kharkiv: Factor, 2012. - 410 p.
9. Shapovalova V.O., Shapovalov V.V., Khalin M. M. et al. Pharmaceutical law: Teaching. manual (series: Pharmaceutical law) / Under the congregation edit V. O. Shapovalova. 2nd view. - Kharkiv, 2010. - 142 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.