The scientific background for the necessity of the pharmacy services standardization
This article describes the historical stages of the standardization system in the domestic pharmaceutical industry. Special attention must be paid to the problem of the lack of approaches to the pharmacy services standardization and the need for setting up national standards of Good Pharmacy Practice.
The basic principles of the pharmacy work standardization as the health care institution and the algorithm of the development and implementation these standards for the retail sales of pharmaceutical products to the population of Ukraine have been suggested.
2. Lyapunov NA, Solov'ev AS, Stetsiv V. V. et al. Standardization of pharmaceutical products - the basis of the development of the pharmaceutical sector of Ukraine // Drugstore. - 2012. - No. 825 (4). - From 6-7.
3. O. L. L. Protocols of pharmacist (pharmacist) as a component of standardization of pharmaceutical assistance to population in Ukraine // Clinical. pharmacy, pharmacotherapy and honey. standardization. - 2010. - No. 3-4. - P. 167-172.
4. Draft Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine "On Approval of the Guideline" Medicines. Good Pharmacy Practice »// Pharmacy. - 2013 - No. 874 (3). - P. 19-20.
5. Forty-fifth report of the WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations (WHO technical report series, No. 961), 2011. - P. 310-323 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/trs/WHO_TRS_961_eng.pdf
6. Baeva O. V. Management in the field of health: Teaching. manual - K .: Center for Educational Literature, 2008. - 640 p.
7. Appropriate pharmacy practice in the New Independent States. Guide for the development and implementation of standards // Provizor. - 2002. - No. 17. - P. 3-8.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.