Influence of «the hydrophilic substance of aronia hydrophilic» on the level of remaining nitrogen and urea at the experimental hypernitrogenaemia
On the model of the «sulimic» kidney it is shown the statically true action of the SAH, though it is not less important thanwell known plant monopreparation with the set chemical structure to the known vegetable mono preparation with the set chemical structure – robininum. Model of kidney insufficiency and hyponitrogenaemia is very «hard», that is why the received results demonstrate considerable efficiency of SAH as the preparation with an hyponitrogenaemic action. For the biochemical indexes of function of kidneys SAH has nearly the same hyponitrogenaemic action as the preparations of polyphenolic structure – rutinum and quercetinum.
2. Vasilchenko EA Desmodium canadense (L.) DC - a plant with hypoazotemic action // Ibid. - 1968. - T. 4, Vip. 1. - pp. 83-87.
3. Lebed A. P., Dzhurenko N. I., Isaikina O. P. and others. Medicinal plants: Encyclopedic dentistry. / Ed. A. M. Grodzinsky. - K .: "Ukrainian encyclopedia of them. M.P. Bazhan: "Olympus", 1992. - P. 123.
4. Lipkan G.N. Influence of ascorbic acid on the content of residual nitrogen and urea at experimental giperazotemii // Physiologically active substances. - 1985. - № 17. - P. 78-80.
5. Lipkan G.N., Maksyutina N.P. Hypoazotemic effect of some plant polyphenolic preparations in conditions of sulfur poisoning // Ibid. - 1981. - No. 13. - P. 74-77.
6. Lovkova M. Ya., Rabinovich AM, Ponomareva SM, etc. Why the plants are treated. - Moscow: Nauka, 1989. - P. 181-182.
7. Semenov DV, Experimental substantiation of therapeutic use of aronia oil in disorders of renal function and uremia // Pharmac. journ - 2002. - No. 5. - P. 94-96.
8. Semenov DV The substantiation of the creation and use of drugs with anti-ulcer and reparative action on the basis of the aronia of the black-winged. Author's abstract. dis - 2011 -36 c.
9. Sokolova VE On the Hypoazothemic Effect of Flavonoids // Pharmacol. toxicology - 1975. - Issue 10. - P. 62-66.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.